Bubba's Friday schedule

ClubSteeler

Oct 16, 2008
Bubba is live and uncensored 10am-2pm.

The show is also aired at 3pm-7pm and again at Sat 1am-5am...

Does anyone know if both of these replays are going to be uncensored Friday show? I'd like to recor dit overnight, but don't want to record the terrestrial show.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
The 3-7 should be the uncensored show replayed. As for the Sat one, I dunno. I'd assume that if it was Fridays show before then it would be again.

dZilla

Oct 17, 2008
Cold North
Well he's doing the show live uncensored so I'd assume it would be.....

Unless this is some sort of wierd joke............ then I don't get it

hank-the-dwarf

Oct 12, 2008
Baltimore Md
Bubba is live and uncensored 10am-2pm.

The show is also aired at 3pm-7pm and again at Sat 1am-5am...

Does anyone know if both of these replays are going to be uncensored Friday show? I'd like to recor dit overnight, but don't want to record the terrestrial show.
LOL why wouldnt you want to record the fm show? Stern thinks you should enjoy it and be happy to have it!

ClubSteeler

Oct 16, 2008
LOL why wouldnt you want to record the fm show? Stern thinks you should enjoy it and be happy to have it!
Ahhhhhh...... Because I will have already listened to the FM show at work on 96.5 WHTQ Orlando.... ;)

I think I'll leave my stiletto at home tomorrow and record the 10am show. I really want to hear the reaction from his callers.

ClubSteeler

Oct 16, 2008
Friday terrestrial show just ended.. Looking forward to the start of the Sirius show...

Good ending.. Had a 500lbs bear in the studio eating honey off of Pantera's nipples.. Funny...

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
in the past, the late friday night replay (saturday for you guys) has always been the Friday replay.

Eat a chocolate dick, ya faggot...

The bear's handler had a funny line that kinda got stepped on. While the 2 interns were showing the strap-ons, he said "Tell 25 not to whip his out. I don't want the bear to get confused."