Bubba's family situation (remarriages and kids galore!)

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I think I finally have it figured out. Complete with names:

Kevin married some woman.
They had a daughter and named her Julia.

This woman divorced Kevin and married Bubba.
They had Tyler.

Bubba divorced the other woman and married Heather.

Tyler and Julia are half or step. I'm guessing that Julia sees Kevin every once in a while, but that's about as far as Kevin fits into the picture.

Am I close?

Chrissyb

Oct 14, 2008
Massachusetts
I don't know if you are right or not, but I just wanted to add that I thought Heather had a child (daughter) from a previous marriage too.

The Butler

Oct 14, 2008
Canton-Massillon, Ohio
Tyler is the product of Bubba's previous marriage. Julia is the child of Heather's previous marriage. Heather and Bubba have not produced a child. Julia and Tyler are step siblings.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Tyler is the product of Bubba's previous marriage. Julia is the child of Heather's previous marriage. Heather and Bubba have not produced a child. Julia and Tyler are step siblings.

That would make sense. If Julia was related to Bubba's ex-wife and this Kevin character, then she wouldn't have probably been at the NASCAR race a few weeks ago.

Bubba and fancy words is like me and step (or half) siblings. I get totally bamboozled every which way.

I thought this was the deal:
Bubba----Tyler----Bubba's Ex ------ Julia ------ Kevin

Guess I was wrong.

It really works like this:
Heather's ex---- Julia ----- Heather ----- Bubba---Tyler----Bubba's Ex

Still, I wonder why Julia gets almost no airtime in comparison to Tyler... Racing interest? Bubba being around Tyler more than Julia? Julia is almost kayfabe compared to Tyler.

Oh well... no big deal. Some people (me!) need the shizzzit mapped out.