Bubba's doing a GREAT show today so far

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
He took 2 in July and 1 a few months ago. He only has one vacation week left.

Howard's vacation should be as follows:

However much time for Labor Day (which is really three days max in "Howard time." Monday is Labor Day and he's off on Fridays anyway.)

Thanksgiving week (which is really two or three days off at the most. Thursday and Friday are holidays for most people.)

And the time off for Christmas/New Year's.

Apparently "vacation" and "holiday" are two different things? Sirius just ran a promo for Howard Stern's Road Trip airing next week. I have full faith that they'll run some "best of" crap on Friday.

Last edited:

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
No one in the Bubba audience is buying Brooke's CD. He needs to stop that immediately.

Exactly. In this case, I don't think it's any retribution towards Bubba, Hogan, or anything. I think it's a very simple case of her music not being in the demographic of the the Bubba Army.

It would be like trying to sell Jimi Hendrix, Van Halen, Led Zeppelin, etc. to whoever would be interested in Brooke's music. You wouldn't see Robert Plant or Eddie Van Halen go on Radio Disney.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Somewhere, I have a censored version (fit for FM radio) version of ICP's "Fuck The World."

Back in the day, the edits made the song hilarious. "uffk that isht, uffck you. Don't bother trying to analyze these rhymes, in this song I say uffck 93 times." The edited version has well over 100 edits.

My local FM station had a nightly (except for weekends) "contest" called "Choose It Or Lose It" where the previous night's winner (as voted on over the phone, and I think, eventually online) would advance to the next night to take on a new song, called "the challenger."

I didn't hear "Fuck The World" as "the challenger", but back in 99, I had heard that the unedited version of that song was accidentally played. It remained on"Choose It Or Lose It" for several months, to be taken down by whatever Limp Bizkit song was popular... hey, this was 99 when the rap/rock thing was popular.

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
Somewhere, I have a censored version (fit for FM radio) version of ICP's "Fuck The World."

Back in the day, the edits made the song hilarious. "uffk that isht, uffck you. Don't bother trying to analyze these rhymes, in this song I say uffck 93 times." The edited version has well over 100 edits.

My local FM station had a nightly (except for weekends) "contest" called "Choose It Or Lose It" where the previous night's winner (as voted on over the phone, and I think, eventually online) would advance to the next night to take on a new song, called "the challenger."

I didn't hear "Fuck The World" as "the challenger", but back in 99, I had heard that the unedited version of that song was accidentally played. It remained on"Choose It Or Lose It" for several months, to be taken down by whatever Limp Bizkit song was popular... hey, this was 99 when the rap/rock thing was popular.
There's a Ned version of Fuck the World that I don't think has been played on Sirius. It's on an old album Bubba Raw a.k.a "Raw and Uncensored."

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I have the Bubba Raw from the SuperK5. Obviously, that's not the one. I don't think i've heard this old bit.