Bubbapalooza Detroit

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by TSS Taylor, Oct 9, 2008.

1. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

I will be in Detroit Oct 17 and 18 for the Bubbapalooza. I'm pretty excited about it. Anyone else going? Has anyone ever been to a Bubbapalooza show?
  2. MM

MM Administrator

I wish I could be there. It would be nice to go home for a weekend.

I was at Jabrone Fest in IN. It was a great time and a great show!
  3. Davis

Davis New Member

I went to the show in AC. It was good overall. There were high points and low points but the high points outweighed the low points. Brent does a soapbox type rant. He knows his stuff but his visual was terrible. It will become obvious to you that Manson is in fact Ned. Pay attention to the style of dancing between the two; the moves are exactly the same.
  4. Mopar86

Mopar86 New Member

Oct 17th is my Birthday!
  5. dlynx

dlynx New Member

I will be there, can't help but make one so close to home. Hope to see some of the fine folks I've met on the Sirius/Stern related boards there. And there is always the couple I hope I can avoid. ;)
  6. MAJ Badmotherfarker

MAJ Badmotherfarker is drinking a beer.

Is he coming to Seattle or what?? I've been back and forth so I haven't heard, but I'll be in Portland, OR through December and can make a Seattle gig easily.
  7. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

They've said no more this year except Detroit on Oct 18 and Jacksonville which I think is like Dec 6.
  8. MAJ Badmotherfarker

Lame. Oh well, if I have to go Navy I'll at least be in Jacksonville.
  9. jackel

jackel New Member

I quit you. :D
  10. Chob

Chob New Member

I hope I can make it to the next one in the Northeast. I hope Bubba does Mohegan Sun or Foxwoods in CT because that's probably the closest he'd come.
  11. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

You really should have gone to AC. You had no excuse. You could have been called Shenanigans CIA Director.
  12. MM

MM Administrator

Someone needs to get me a shirt if they say "Detroit" on them. XL is fine.

I am also looking for a Bubba Army Sweatshirt. Black with white letters. XL is fine.

Please and Thank You.

And yes, I will pay you.
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2008
  13. MAJ Badmotherfarker

Only Bubba Army I've seen is in Black with white letters.
  14. Pedro

Pedro New Member

Yo quiero ir ...pero no puedo :(
  15. MM

MM Administrator

I guess I'll settle for one of those.
  16. kingchuck69

kingchuck69 Slutmobile = BANNED

I'm only 150 miles away from Detroit, but I ain't goin'. Plus, I really don't trust downtown Detroit.
  17. jef

jef Power Pig, Hello!

I'll be there - even my wife is coming along.

Detroit certainly has its problems, but not all of it is a blighted wasteland - just most of it. The area around the Fillmore isn't too bad. If you want to have a real Detroit experience, go to Harpos!
  18. mixhail

mixhail New Member

Still waiting to see if Bubba gets resigned. If so, I pray he does a California date but I would make the trip for a west coast show.
  19. Davis

Davis New Member

I don't know what deal O&A have with the FM stations but I can see them getting rid of Bubba and keeping O&A. I think Bubba has a larger following but O&A have a more recognized name, IMO.
  20. dlynx

dlynx New Member

:lol: I am honored that I was quitted by you with your first post.

But you can't quit me buddhay... especially as you have the tickets I'm using :jj: