Bubba This Friday (12/11/10)

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Nothing crazy happening but they just seem to be on fire again today.

I'm laughing as they play the podcast interview with Tom the Treeman.

Did anyone esle hear Bubba say that he hopes to be live 5 days a week in 2010? Did I mishear that?

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
Thanks for the reminder... I'm tuning in now. I really hope they get Bubba back 5 days/week next year. I also hope that they either put Ellis on at a different time or start replaying Ellis' show at night. I've always hated having to choose between Bubba and Ellis.

PACanesFan

Oct 13, 2008
Bubba circa 2006-2007 live 5 days per week = sign me up for Sirius best of package and a multi year subscription.

Bubba live circa 2009 = not so much. I'll keep my month to month XM.

Easy enough for you SiriusXM?

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
Bubba circa 2006-2007 live 5 days per week = sign me up for Sirius best of package and a multi year subscription.

Bubba live circa 2009 = not so much. I'll keep my month to month XM.

Easy enough for you SiriusXM?

Kind of where I'm coming from as well. Give me Stern in the morning and live Bubba and Ellis shows each day and I'll feel a lot better about all these price increases.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Thanks for the reminder... I'm tuning in now. I really hope they get Bubba back 5 days/week next year. I also hope that they either put Ellis on at a different time or start replaying Ellis' show at night. I've always hated having to choose between Bubba and Ellis.

Would it be really all that hard for Ellis to go live from noon to 4? If Bubba worked with Ellis and took a shitload of breaks from 3 PM to 4 PM, it wouldn't be too hard to choose.

I'm sure people would complain, but at 4 PM, it would mean that he could go almost straight through to the end of the show with very few breaks.

OTOH, it's that first hour that basically sets the tone for the show.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
You know they're on satellite when he's talking to Katie from Maine and says "froze your tits off."

I cannot believe that FM radio bans the words "tits." Total fucking bullshit.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
The Spice/Ned (Karen Angle) call is priceless, too. Can't hear that on terrestrial...