Bubba talks O&A

Chance00

Oct 15, 2008
Chicago
He's currently talking about O&A and is going to play the audio of them crying about Howard (from their show yesterday).

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
judging from the activity level of the O&A part of this message board, I would assume that reflects on the # of listeners they have. they ain't called 0.0 for nothin.

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
judging from the activity level of the O&A part of this message board, I would assume that reflects on the # of listeners they have. they ain't called 0.0 for nothin.

I would concentrate on your 0.0 for NOTHIN concerning your Cubs World Series wins the past 100 years. :nana:

I wonder if Bubba will play the audio of Opie saying, "Come on, I'll fight, FAT BOY!"

Last edited:

squigy0

Oct 14, 2008
Baltimore, MD
squigy0.ch00ns.com
I don't usually like to get into these kinds of threads cause it's just mudslinging from both sides saying how their host is better and the other host is crap, but I ask the same question that Opie asked on the show yesterday: How is any of these hosts bashing the others' beneficial at all to the growth of satellite radio?

Why would I subscribe to a best of package when hosts from one side of the platform are saying that hosts on the other side of the platform are failures and not worth the time to listen and the money they're paid. For that matter, how is knowing that my favorite host is being bashed by a host on the other side going to endear me to get that best of package just to listen to that host trash somebody that I know I like and that brings entertainment to my day?

One of these shows needs to step up, be the better party, and end all this bickering. SAME TEAM guys. None of these shows are going away anytime soon so they need to live with each other or ignore each other. Anything else is just bad for business.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
I would concentrate on your 0.0 for NOTHIN concerning your Cubs World Series wins the past 100 years. :nana:

I wonder if Bubba will play the audio of Opie saying, "Come on, I'll fight, FAT BOY!"

Good job straying over here, now the number of people in The Virus Forum is cut in half.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
I don't usually like to get into these kinds of threads cause it's just mudslinging from both sides saying how their host is better and the other host is crap, but I ask the same question that Opie asked on the show yesterday: How is any of these hosts bashing the others' beneficial at all to the growth of satellite radio?

Why would I subscribe to a best of package when hosts from one side of the platform are saying that hosts on the other side of the platform are failures and not worth the time to listen and the money they're paid. For that matter, how is knowing that my favorite host is being bashed by a host on the other side going to endear me to get that best of package just to listen to that host trash somebody that I know I like and that brings entertainment to my day?

One of these shows needs to step up, be the better party, and end all this bickering. SAME TEAM guys. None of these shows are going away anytime soon so they need to live with each other or ignore each other. Anything else is just bad for business.

You mean just like when they worked for the same company back in 2000 and O&A bashed Howard on a daily basis? That kind of team? Let's face it, O&A are consumed with Howard, and the only reason Howard talked about them is they are in the news for their spectacular failure at FM. O&A got a sproinger on because Daddy was paying them mind, and decided to go pop. Come next week, Howard will go on to something else and O&A will be back to crying "Love me daddy!!" again.

Nothing new from those hacks.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
Sirius XM will drop O&A in the relatively near future, IMO. I'm not sure when their contract expires, but when it does, that's it, no renewal.

squigy0

Oct 14, 2008
Baltimore, MD
squigy0.ch00ns.com
Nevermind. I'll continue going on enjoying a show that I enjoy, while the rest of you sit here and continue spewing out your bitter hate and contempt.

And when that show isn't there anymore, I'll be unsubscribing from a service which I've had since January 2002.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Nevermind. I'll continue going on enjoying a show that I enjoy, while the rest of you sit here and continue spewing out your bitter hate and contempt.

And when that show isn't there anymore, I'll be unsubscribing from a service which I've had since January 2002.

No bitteness, no hate. Just sunshine and roses for the utter failure of those arrogant hacks. I love when my predictions come true in a such a spectacular manner.

Happy happy!! Joy joy!! :egypt:

:note:
What a beautiful day in the neighborhood
A beautiful day for a neighbor . . .

:note:

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
You mean just like when they worked for the same company back in 2000 and O&A bashed Howard on a daily basis? That kind of team? Let's face it, O&A are consumed with Howard, and the only reason Howard talked about them is they are in the news for their spectacular failure at FM. O&A got a sproinger on because Daddy was paying them mind, and decided to go pop. Come next week, Howard will go on to something else and O&A will be back to crying "Love me daddy!!" again.

Nothing new from those hacks.

You don't even have to go that far back. They were trying to scuttle the merger a year ago. They're only team players when it helps them. If they're lucky, they'll only lose their channel and not the show too...

That's pretty damn funny that they say a few things about Howard and the suits set them straight about messing with their star product. Meanwhile, Howard's gone off two days in a row about Oprah and her channel...

:pointer: :ignore:

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
How long would Bubba last in NYC?

I'm not sure how well Bubba's show would go over in NYC, but I bet he'd do well in the other 24 markets they lost...

Geez, that's like an average of losing a station every 1.5 months... :pointlaugh:

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
How long would Bubba last in NYC?

Bubba has said it himself that he is not a NY kind of guy. I doubt he would even want to try it. The problem with O&A is the fact that they were so arrogant saying they will show Howard how it is done and that he is old and worthless. If you like them thats great,but you can't deny how much they have failed. It would not be a big deal to Howard if they would not have run their mouths. I understand your loyalty to them and all but atleast be big enough to admit they fucked up by being so arrogant.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA

0.0 taking the HIGH ROAD after losing yet another gig? Gee, what timing.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I couldn't possibly care less about 0.0 because they aren't Howard and they aren't Bubba.

Plus, how funny was it that Artie said that the 0.0 army was outisde telling them they suck and then they woudl come ask him for a picture.

Hatuxka

Dec 1, 2008
I just listened to this show in which they were supposed to play clips from O&A, but it seems the old "Dating Game" music was played over intervals when these clips were to be played. Did I hear right? Sirius was censoring this portion of the show in the afternoon replay, while actually leaving in "fuck"s from callers that Bubba had dumped from his terrestrial show?

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I just listened to this show in which they were supposed to play clips from O&A, but it seems the old "Dating Game" music was played over intervals when these clips were to be played. Did I hear right? Sirius was censoring this portion of the show in the afternoon replay,

I wouldn't doubt it.