Bubba started off great....

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
A caller giving him heat then Bubba put him in his place. Then giving props to Canadians ;) ;)
Cool a good show!

Whats that? Who's on the line? Oh it's HOOTIE!!!! SWEET.
I'm going to check back in about half an hour, Hopefully he'll be off the line then because Bubba seemed to be in the mood for a good Friday show.

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
I'm just glad Bubba has embraced Twitter. It's changing his show. By him doing it, it puts it out there he wants to connect to his listeners more. So far it's taken off.

Listening now, show is shot out of cannon.

SECOSTEVE

Nov 11, 2008
I'm not into twitter but I am still a Bubba fan even after the Sirius people screwed us. I find myself still looking forward to 3:00pm and 10:00am Fridays. Have even been checking out his terrestrial show in the mornings when Howard is on vacation.

Taylor, I am anxiously awaiting for my UPS driver to show up with a shipment from TSS Radio. I can't wait to use my new boombox. Oh, by the way I ordered Wednesday and it's arriving within two days. Keep up the great work.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
I'm not into twitter but I am still a Bubba fan even after the Sirius people screwed us. I find myself still looking forward to 3:00pm and 10:00am Fridays. Have even been checking out his terrestrial show in the mornings when Howard is on vacation.

Taylor, I am anxiously awaiting for my UPS driver to show up with a shipment from TSS Radio. I can't wait to use my new boombox. Oh, by the way I ordered Wednesday and it's arriving within two days. Keep up the great work.

It's scientifically proven that TSS radio has the fastest delivery on earth.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I gotta say besides the Hootie interlude this has been a decent show.:cool:

Snake snake snake....ate yo baby!! LMAO

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
A caller giving him heat then Bubba put him in his place. Then giving props to Canadians ;) ;)
Cool a good show!

Whats that? Who's on the line? Oh it's HOOTIE!!!! SWEET.
I'm going to check back in about half an hour, Hopefully he'll be off the line then because Bubba seemed to be in the mood for a good Friday show.

This is my post from another thread.

Oh yea Bubba's show is kicking ass today. Rev Theory is such a great band and the RV deal and call was priceless.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
OMG.

This Canadian-accented guy who left the "fuckin' voicemail" about 1 hr 23 mins into the show is funny.

Now we get the Ted Kennedy song parody.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Big props to Ned and his latest cursing tirade. Not as good as the original few, but still a good one.

The "gangbang gay fucking dildo cum-guzzling motherfucker" line may get the Howard 100/101 "Quote of the Year" award. The runner-up may be the "who's that stupid black man?" Bubba asked "who's that..stupid black man.. is that what you want to say?" Ned replied with "I wanna say something else cause we're satellite radio."

"I just like to get some bullshit out.. you dicklicker." Calling Bubba a "fuckface", trying to "get it out." Ned "doing a couple twits."

Last edited:

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
I meant to mention this friday, but last week's show was a good one. Which is good to hear, cuz good friday shows have been few and far between the last few months it seems.

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
I meant to mention this friday, but last week's show was a good one. Which is good to hear, cuz good friday shows have been few and far between the last few months it seems.
Probably because he feels he needs to pander to those that want "shocking" or sexual content on Fridays. When he just does a normal show, it turns out great. I've been really enjoying his musical guests lately.