Bubba Saw 2

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Probably being November 30th to December 2nd.

It could feature any combination of Gene Lasker, Tom the Treeman, and Tuddle. It will be in a shed out by modular city. Bunk beds being built by Craig the Bulldog, fog machines, heat sensors, trap doors with snakes, etc.

A control board going out in 25's modular city.

Schedule updated in other thread to reflect this. Yeah, I know it's a "Sirius schedule" but I just threw that in.

Last edited:

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
The snakes could be cool, but I have to boo the bunk beds.

And keep in mind that it "COULD" feature "ANY" combination of those guys. Keep in mind this is Bubba we're talking about, so it'll probably end up to be Jabberjaw and 25 or something else. We all know how Bubba operates with that ADD kicking in.

blueneon36

Mar 10, 2009
Pittsburgh
Anytime you include Lasker in a Bubba Stunt, it is Radio Platinum!

Remember when Lasker smoked Salvia in the studio? That was one of Bubba's funniest shows on Satellite.

Here's to hoping that he (Lasker) decides to participate. Not giving him the opportunity to be on one of Bubba's last uncensored Satellite shows would be a letdown for the fans.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
i just listened to the last live sirius show. bubber saw was cool but i couldnt take the voice he was using. cool idea though. i like the carrot in the ass thing.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Anytime you include Lasker in a Bubba Stunt, it is Radio Platinum!

Remember when Lasker smoked Salvia in the studio? That was one of Bubba's funniest shows on Satellite.

Here's to hoping that he (Lasker) decides to participate. Not giving him the opportunity to be on one of Bubba's last uncensored Satellite shows would be a letdown for the fans.

The Salvia was when he ran through the wall? :confused:

It would end on a Thursday. :(

maxpower

Dec 4, 2008
Bubba Saw I was great. I like that he flipped it from the Chillean Miner Challenge to Bubba Saw. I could have done without the voice changer.

blueneon36

Mar 10, 2009
Pittsburgh
The Salvia was when he ran through the wall? :confused:

It would end on a Thursday. :(

Lasker on Salvia was Radio Platinum. I remember the boys laughing it up and Gene freaked out, running through the wall. It was hilarious to me!

I would hope that Bubba would drag Bubba Saw 2 out until the Friday Satellite Show to end things on a much more harsh note.

I love it when Bubba cuts a promo on his staff, whether its in Bubba Saw style fashion, or the way he cut a promo on 25 cent on this past Friday's show. Either way, its good radio to me.

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
Lasker on Salvia was Radio Platinum. I remember the boys laughing it up and Gene freaked out, running through the wall. It was hilarious to me!
38laskerkoolaid.gif

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I would hope that Bubba would drag Bubba Saw 2 out until the Friday Satellite Show to end things on a much more harsh note.

They could start it very late in Wednesday's show and end it Friday around 10:15 AM.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
BubbaSaw II could be postponed into next year, due to the construction of the building. (Honestly, by that point, why not just build the room at the new studio?) When will the new studio be finished?

blueneon36

Mar 10, 2009
Pittsburgh
BubbaSaw II could be postponed into next year, due to the construction of the building. (Honestly, by that point, why not just build the room at the new studio?) When will the new studio be finished?

Bubba just announced that it will probably be postponed until 2011 on the replay willy of his terrestrial show.

Brent said that the construction of the room involves more work than they originally thought.