Bubba on Howard 12/15

blueneon36

Mar 10, 2009
Pittsburgh
Wow.

I dont know whats worse. If Bubba's son was gay talk or Bubba's weight, his expenditures, and adventures.

Its always nice to hear Howard's take on Bubba, because he certainly puts him in his place.

;)

blueneon36

Mar 10, 2009
Pittsburgh
Great hearing Bubba on with Howard. Hope it isn't the last time.

I cant wait to see what becomes of The Bubba The Love Sponge Show on Sirius|XM.

During their conversation, Bubba brought up that he is being paid Howards salary at DC101, that he wishes that they would get a fair contract, and to call Scott Greenstein for him.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
I'll try to catch the replay.

Rather than start a new thread, why has Bubba been taking a Shiz on Janiecakes and Tara lately?

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I'll try to catch the replay.

Rather than start a new thread, why has Bubba been taking a Shiz on Janiecakes and Tara lately?
This, perhaps?

Something involving Bubba's Twitter fan friends/Special Forces or something stupid like that. Bubba never learns about making marks his "friends" and letting them get too close. We've seen this play out time and time again.

The best I can gather is she stuck up for someone on Bubba's bad side. His response is pathetic, especially around the holidays.

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
yeah, it's fun to hear both shows on-air together...too bad this isn't a daily 1/2 hour segment

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
so you guys are saying bubba shot off his fat mouth once again without thinking????? say it ain't so!

That's our Bubba!

smiley_hug.gif

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
howard was/is a bad dad?
Did I say that? No.

I just think it's bullshit how people somehow think they can make judgment calls on Bubba's parenting, in regards to his and his son's choice of hobby. Any type of regular sport has just as much chance to result in an injury, if not more. Same thing when he said he takes Tyler shooting, people were in an outrage. In a safe enviroment, with proper safety precautions taken. People also say he's spoiled, etc., just because Bubba has sponsors and money. Any parent who wants to support their kid would do the same thing given the chance.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Hearing it on 101 ("Howard version") now. Hearing the background noise of Bubba's bumper as they came out of break and hearing Howard's group wonder what noise that is...very similar to the April Fool's prank.

"Maybe we should cue up a song." LOL!

It would be cool if someone synched the two audios (Bubba show and Howard show) up so that you had great sound quality on both sides. Whichever show you listen to, the other one sounds like a cheap phone line...you'd think they could have used something better, although "Howard calling in" sounds worse on Sirius than "Bubba calling in" if anyone isn't lost yet.

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
Howard doesn't like to hear anyone's kid involved in athletics, because it reminds him how he could never adapt to it. Remember years ago when he used to bash Gary for getting Jackson & Lucas into football at school? I mean, what it is to HOWARD???