Bubba gives Radioio Show details

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
Bubba has said he doesn't want to work double duty on Fridays with the Sirius and the FM show.

If his show is simply a re-broadcast FM show all the time I can't see Sirius XM or Howard having it on UNLESS Howard gets a 3rd channel, then maybe Bubba's show could stream live and on a replay.

Then you could put a live 4 hour afternoon show M-F or maybe 2, 2 hour shows. But the Howard channels are the pinnacle of Satellite Radio you have to have them with lots of LIVE content.

And I don't think Sirius XM would put up with a RadioIo simulcast. It would be an advertisement for such a competing service. Moreso than FM.

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
the OP wasn't very informative. Is he leaving Sirius?
Sorry man, but this has yet to be determined, and I wouldn't do anyone any good by saying something one way or another without knowing for sure.
$5 a month for 8 hours a week is good stuff.
Agreed. Plus the rest of the channel's content, not to mention the entire service but then again those of us that are Sirius XM subs won't really have much use for that depending on our tastes and what radioio has to offer.

I'm convinced people only hear the show and don't listen, or hear only what they want to, because people elsewhere are complaining about it being "more than Sirius XM" which is totally untrue even with the most expensive package. It would serve Bubba well to throw up pricing plans on his site as fast as possible and really push the free 90 days and $5 plan. Because people are already pissing and moaning about having to pay too much without realizing what they're getting and for what price. But that comes with having people used to getting free content in terms of ad supported podcasts and other things.

Last edited:

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
You ninja'ing my posts? :D
If his show is simply a re-broadcast FM show all the time I can't see Sirius XM or Howard having it on UNLESS Howard gets a 3rd channel, then maybe Bubba's show could stream live and on a replay.
He's doing a midday uncensored show, for 2 hours, 4 days a week. That would be a lot easier to squeeze into another slot. Maybe even another channel. But I agree Sirius XM won't want the FM show again.

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
You ninja'ing my posts? :D

He's doing a midday uncensored show, for 2 hours, 4 days a week. That would be a lot easier to squeeze into another slot. Maybe even another channel. But I agree Sirius XM won't want the FM show again.

Sorry I've been a shitty reader. They won't want the RadioIO show either. Not if it means bashing Sirius and putting over RadioIo all the time.

I really can't see Bubba being on Sirius XM. Maybe. But I doubt it.

Stern on the other hand I'm convinced will be back.

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
Sorry I've been a shitty reader. They won't want the RadioIO show either. Not if it means bashing Sirius and putting over RadioIo all the time.

I really can't see Bubba being on Sirius XM. Maybe. But I doubt it.

Stern on the other hand I'm convinced will be back.
You really think if he returns, he'll continue to bash Sirius XM? I doubt it. And yeah, I'm pretty sure Stern is coming back and if he does, he'll be a major factor in Bubba returning if he does.

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
You really think if he returns, he'll continue to bash Sirius XM? I doubt it.
Are we talking about the same Bubba? Have you not learned anything from the guy? Ask yourself this. In all of his career moves in the last 5 years what would he claim is his fault? And what would he claim is the fault of other parties/people/companies.

Looks like Bubba's FM should could be on the way out.

From Twitter Attn bubba army :(. Miami 93.1 fired the entire staff & switched the rock station 2 beautiful music a few hours ago.looks like we r done!

I'm still doing my meet n greet here at track. So come out and say goodbye. I'll miss u/cox never gave us a chance, this really sucks. Bubbs

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
Looks like Bubba's FM should could be on the way out.

From Twitter Attn bubba army :(. Miami 93.1 fired the entire staff & switched the rock station 2 beautiful music a few hours ago.looks like we r done!

I'm still doing my meet n greet here at track. So come out and say goodbye. I'll miss u/cox never gave us a chance, this really sucks. Bubbs
He still has a year left on his FM contract, and he states he wants to leave FM after that.
Are we talking about the same Bubba? Have you not learned anything from the guy? Ask yourself this. In all of his career moves in the last 5 years what would he claim is his fault? And what would he claim is the fault of other parties/people/companies.
He places plenty of blame on himself for getting dropped in Richmond and now Miami.

If he returns to Sirius XM, he'd be in a lot better place and it would be with terms he's happy with, and the freedom of being able to sell his internet show. I see no reason why he'd continue to talk bad about Sirius XM if he cuts a deal he is happy with.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Monday, January 10th.

Start date of the "new situation." Just like Howard did at Sirius, they're going to dry-run it for a week.

maxpower

Dec 4, 2008
Bottom line is Bubba works smart. He is building a new studio as we speak. He can broadcast to any medium he wants to. He will always have work. Sterny on the other hand. I guess time will tell.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Bottom line is Bubba works smart. He is building a new studio as we speak. He can broadcast to any medium he wants to. He will always have work. Sterny on the other hand. I guess time will tell.

One of the advantages to going into the actual studio is that people remember you. But yeah, Bubba can easily take his show elsewhere and still have the same exact setup.

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
This doesn't fit in anywhere else so:
7840sandbluntsducreux.jpg

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
This doesn't fit in anywhere else so:
7840sandbluntsducreux.jpg

Related:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3DaUmAKzvs]YouTube - 40'S & Blunts - Bubbas Embarrassing Rap When He Was Young - High Quality[/ame]

40s and blunts make my world go round,
Make me bob my head to the funky sound!