Bubba 12/14

ClubSteeler

Oct 16, 2008
For those of you that were Howard fans in the terrestrial days... Great show.

Bubba caught a Jacksonville board op dumping his show and he is PISSED!!! Insising that they pull his show off the air in Jacksonville or he will sue.

repeating the words the guy is dumping....

The board op is a bit of dick... refusing to listen to Bubba. Bubba is palying the song he dumping on an infinite loop now.... Hilarious...

ClubSteeler

Oct 16, 2008
The board op switched the Best Of Bubba.

Bubba wants allof his content off the airwaves. Has executives on the phone.. probably will be fired.

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
Sweet... maybe this will help us get Bubba back to Sirius exclusive!
It can't hurt. :jj: And he does have an option in his contract to get out of certain agreements. This will only help fuel speculation.

And he won't really be exclusive, because one way or another, he'll still do radioio.
probably will be fired.
Nah.

Mulefan100

Dec 9, 2008

Bubba caught a Jacksonville board op dumping his show and he is PISSED!!! Insising that they pull his show off the air in Jacksonville or he will sue.

The board op is a bit of dick... refusing to listen to Bubba. Bubba is palying the song he dumping on an infinite loop now.... Hilarious...
So when did this happen? On today's show of 12/14? How do you post at 5:49AM and know this happened? I listened to moday's show 12/13 and didn't hear this so I am confused...

Mulefan100

Dec 9, 2008

So when did this happen? On today's show of 12/14? How do you post at 5:49AM and know this happened? I listened to monday's show 12/13 and didn't hear this so I am confused...

ClubSteeler

Oct 16, 2008
By "probably will be fired": I mean the board op.

Bubba said, him or me....

I was listening on terrestrial (live in FLA)... It was 8:49am here in the east.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
This is great stuff. And people say the Sirius show is watered-down. Bubba hung up on two people who said "titties."

Bubba: "I'm gonna be mad at you...after I eat my breakfast." LOL!

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
This is great stuff. And people say the Sirius show is watered-down. Bubba hung up on two people who said "titties."

Bubba: "I'm gonna be mad at you...after I eat my breakfast." LOL!
also, they had this former nfl player and crackhead on last week, and he was cussin up a storm last week.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Not to hijack the thread, but Don from "That Metal Show" was wearing a Bubba Army t shirt on the show the other day. Props for Bubba.
This seemed like as good of a thread as any to mention it.

As you were.