BTLS 12/10/2010: Four hours left

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008

As we all know, Bubba is LIVE ON SIRIUS XM tomorrow for what could be the last time.

Bubba is only working four days on RadioIO next year, so there IS the chance of being live on Fridays on Sirius XM next year. It remains to be seen what will happen.

What will happen tomorrow between 10 AM and 2 PM ET tomorrow on Howard 101?
Bubba has said that people suggested he should do Bubba 199, maybe do a Brent Hatley concert, or maybe even do a retrospective look back at the past five years.
However, here's what we know will happen, based on the past few testicle shows:

1. Bubba will be giving away two pairs of boobs for the "Twelve Boobs of Christmas" contest.
  2. Nothing else planned other than sitting around and talking.

With that said, it's been one hell of a ride. Hopefully, it's not over.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I guaruntee they will. 3 years of terrestrial bullsh*t. terrible.
Indeed. :(

I'd like to see that one-four deal. One year of them sticking RadioIO shows in that 3-7 timeslot, then they go back to the old-school "live on Sirius at 3 PM" plan.

Keep in mind that, at this time next year, Bubba's FM deal will be expiring. He has minimal, if any intention on going back to FM.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Bubba is killing me. I love how he says he would beat Benji with his wiffel ball bat. God I would love to see that.
I want to see Bubba beat ANYONE with a wiffleball bat. (Maybe I should sign up for BubbaRaw. :D)

blueneon36

Mar 10, 2009
Pittsburgh
Wow! This show is on FIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE today!

They certainly saved the best for last!

This is the way to go out (if they are going out)!

The Soulja Boy/Ice T YouTube Clips, Blind Lawrence Rapping, and even the 2001 girls segment was good because Bubba played clips almost the whole time through it.

This has to be one of their best shows since the 2006/2007 years...