Brooke Hogan back again today??

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
Wow, the Stern show is becoming a serious snooze fest. Mary Jo yesterday, Brooke Hogan today? I haven't regretted having to turn off Stern at 7:30 each morning for a while now.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Ughhhh I can't stand her at all. She's a no talent who was born into fame. I cant stand anything hogan thanks to bubba's show when I listened to it

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Wow, the Stern show is becoming a serious snooze fest. Mary Jo yesterday, Brooke Hogan today? I haven't regretted having to turn off Stern at 7:30 each morning for a while now.

I found a H101 recording on the XMP3 unit from March. How long have you had the service off again?

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Wow, this interview is very deja vu-esque.

It almost feels as though it's merely a continuation of the last time BH was in studio.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
My god they're playing her album. Its awful, a terrible Brittney rip off. Anyone who buys it should be shot.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
This is true. It still sucks and she would have a deal if she wasn't a Hogan because shes about as interesting as cardboard.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
My god they're playing her album. Its awful, a terrible Brittney rip off. Anyone who buys it should be shot.

JK LOL, OMFG!!! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

What's up with everyone using that synthesizer thing to make them sound on key and like robots? Kanye West used that stupid thing, too.

Fucking terrible!!

Wooo woooo! Here comes the fail train!!

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
Brooke Hogan looks OK for a post op tranny.

Hey, look!! Here's a picture of her signing CDs in the men's sock and underwear department of a local Wal Mart store. She must feel pretty at home there. Great artwork on the album cover, BTW... :eek:

Attachments

• Brooke_Hogan_Walmart_banner.jpg
    Brooke_Hogan_Walmart_banner.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 19

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008

Hey, look!! Here's a picture of her signing CDs in the men's sock and underwear department of a local Wal Mart store. She must feel pretty at home there. Great artwork on the album cover, BTW... :eek:

Goes well with the ninja swords and collectable Dale Jr Wendy's glasses in my trailer.

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008

ooof, shades of linda hogan there..."yubba hubba it's fright night"

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
JK LOL, OMFG!!! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

What's up with everyone using that synthesizer thing to make them sound on key and like robots? Kanye West used that stupid thing, too.

Fucking terrible!!

Wooo woooo! Here comes the fail train!!

yeah thats auto tune. its been used for years, but its just recently no-talent hacks and rappers have been over-using it. personally, I hate it for the most part.

bubba was playing her music on his show yesterday, and her music sucks. they tried to hype it up, but lets call it what it is.