Brooke Hogan back again today??

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
yeah it is. I don't listen as much anymore either tho.

did anyone catch brooke saying that fergie's music doesn't have any meaning behind it. is she serious????

[Brooke Voice]

She's a no talent hack who's rich, famous, and celebrated. Why can't I be too?

[/Brooke Voice]

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
Come on guys Brooke was great! This time her rapper boyfriend was in too! I can't get enough of these two. If we're lucky they will be back before summer is over.

Does anyone else notice that when George is there they always go over the Shattner stuff? Then they go right into George's gay stuff with his man. I love George on the show, but it's the same shit every time he comes in. I wish Howard would just let that stuff go and ask some new things. Maybe I'm full of it i don't know. Thoughts.......

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
the only thing I dont like about when george is in, is when they do those terribly unfunny announces that fred writes. george is better off when the conversation is natural.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Come on guys Brooke was great! This time her rapper boyfriend was in too! I can't get enough of these two. If we're lucky they will be back before summer is over.

Does anyone else notice that when George is there they always go over the Shattner stuff? Then they go right into George's gay stuff with his man. I love George on the show, but it's the same shit every time he comes in. I wish Howard would just let that stuff go and ask some new things. Maybe I'm full of it i don't know. Thoughts.......

Brooke Hogan is on more frequently than George. I'd rather hear George.

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
yeah thats auto tune. its been used for years, but its just recently no-talent hacks and rappers have been over-using it. personally, I hate it for the most part.

bubba was playing her music on his show yesterday, and her music sucks. they tried to hype it up, but lets call it what it is.

Is autotune the same as a vocoder? (vocoder is that odd vocal effect in that popular Cher song) I haven't heard Hogan's song, and I don't intend to... I'm listening to the replay and will switch to something else when she comes on. She's as dumb as a box of rocks.

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
the only thing I dont like about when george is in, is when they do those terribly unfunny announces that fred writes. george is better off when the conversation is natural.

Your right about that. I hate when Howard says "Our Announcer". Those things suck.

Brooke Hogan is on more frequently than George. I'd rather hear George.

Me too. I love George on the show. I just hate that they always start out with the Shattner stuff and go right into the gay stuff. They do that evey time.

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
I can't think of a single "announce" worth a shit this week. I'd rather hear one of George's long-winded stories that go nowhere.

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
george off the script is good stuff...I say lock him in the studio with sal and richard for a free form 1 hr show...they'll have enough material to chop up for 1000 prank calls

Reactions: hyson

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
OK. I just heard the Brooke Hogan song (Yeah, I'm a glutton for punishment!)

It sounds just like Britney Spears.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I can't think of a single "announce" worth a shit this week. I'd rather hear one of George's long-winded stories that go nowhere.

I liked the one about the "room full of macho men. Fred, who made a pass at a gay man. Artie, who took a man's jizz to the chest. And Gary, who pitches like a poof. I'm George Takei, certainly the only gay man here."

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
OK. I just heard the Brooke Hogan song (Yeah, I'm a glutton for punishment!)

It sounds just like Britney Spears.

Yeah, but Britney is the "early edition" of this phase. It was the boy bands in the 90's, the Disney female pop-stuff in this decade. I'm sure it was something different in the 80's, and it'll certainly be something different next decade.

dZilla

Oct 17, 2008
Cold North
You know I've only been listening to Howard 'religiously' for the last 2 years (or whatever how long I've had Sirius for).... but dear god... forget the crap that Maa Maa Monkey says he gets 'great guests'... but dear god.... Brooke again, and Greg although funny, ON AGAIN......

And sometimes on TWUS they let those callers go thru criticizing Gary, surprise surprise that none of them made it thru this time

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
You know I've only been listening to Howard 'religiously' for the last 2 years (or whatever how long I've had Sirius for).... but dear god... forget the crap that Maa Maa Monkey says he gets 'great guests'... but dear god.... Brooke again, and Greg although funny, ON AGAIN......

And sometimes on TWUS they let those callers go thru criticizing Gary, surprise surprise that none of them made it thru this time

Greg is a funny guy, but he's also an arrogant prick. He really needs someone to kick his little pussy ass.