Brian France Q & A

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
I refuse to read that trash. But ill say this. Nascar rode to great heights when Dale Earnhardt wasnt winning. The key was that someone else took his spot (Gordon). Right now Dale Jr isnt winning, and if someone could some along that people can actually attach themselves to, Dale Jr would be an after thought.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
if someone could some along that people can actually attach themselves to

I have a sneaky suspicion that Brad K. knows this and will do things to attract a fan base. Like taking out certain drivers next year, etc. He drives like the devil on the track and talks like an angel to the media. I see someone who knows very well how to play the game.

It will be interesting to watch.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
The sport could definitely use Danica Patrick.

I'm sure Brian feels this way. It's just too bad he doesn't feel that way about others too...someone like say....oh,.......Carl Long. :rolleyes:

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Yeah, I know. Get ready for the special nascar calendar featuring Danica and the GoDaddy girls! :rolleyes:

Speaking of Mr. Long.....:cool:......I have an idea of a book titled "By THAT much!" It's about all the drivers no longer in Nascar because they were over the limit....by THAT much. Like Carl could show his engine and show how much he was over (or under). There's so many stories that could be told. :p One the front cover would be the picture on one inch.

NoWayHozay

Jan 5, 2009
For all I know Brian France is a marketing genius that holds the entire sport together by sheer will and hard work. But I doubt it.

What's important is how he comes across to the average fan, tho'. And Brian France comes across as a semi-retarded drunk rich kid who's never held an honest job in his life and who watches football on Sundays.

Bill France Jr. led the sport from the top. If there was an issue, he, personally, would address it to the media or head down to the garage to speak with those who needed speaking to. Brian can't do that because he rarely attends races and aside from that has no rapport or respect with owners, crew chiefs, drivers, etc. In fact, most of those folks would tell him to screw off because of all the sponsors NASCAR has stolen from the teams over the past few years.

Best case scenario, NASCAR finds a credible and competent CEO to replace Brian. He takes his trust fund, buys the Raiders, moves them back to L.A. and everybody lives happily ever after...

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Its hilarious how the shills on SNR defend the guy (other that theyre employed by him) but honestly, I have never ever ever in my life heard any of those guys say more than one good thing this guy has done for the sport. He gets brought up and callers get shot down with the usual berating nonsense that they do when they get stumped.

Look at his staff and how they act and conduct themselves, and look at how this sport has not grown one inch since hes taken over. If Indy can get rid of their cancer, why cant Nascar?

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Maybe Brian will get caught on camera getting spanked by Vegas girls....or something like that. :rolleyes: