Brian France on Sirius Speedway

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
Does anyone remember what day it is? I'm thinking tomorrow, but I can't remember :worried:

He'll be taking you phone calls! :D

He lucky he's not Tony George :)
Posted via Mobile Device

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
I am pretty sure that you are correct although I haven't seen it in print anywhere. I heard Moody say this the other day and was going to post this thread once I knew the day for sure.

Now is the opportunity for all of the Brian France haters to call in with their questions. The excuses in the past were that he was on to early when on TMD. Now, it'll be sometime after noon on the west coast. Let the excuses commence!

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Now is the opportunity for all of the Brian France haters to call in with their questions

I'm sure the calls are still screened. The only good call-in with a nascar person I've heard was on CB's show a while back. Most of the time the calls are softball questions and brown nosing.

Here's a question... The fans have been calling for the new double-file restart for years yet it took a bad economy and a drop in attendance/ratings for nascar to listen. Why?

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
I agree with the softball questions. Last time I heard BF on TMD, someone asked him why he wasn't going to be in the Legends race at Bristol :rolleye:
Posted via Mobile Device

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
I am pretty sure that you are correct although I haven't seen it in print anywhere. I heard Moody say this the other day and was going to post this thread once I knew the day for sure.

Now is the opportunity for all of the Brian France haters to call in with their questions. The excuses in the past were that he was on to early when on TMD. Now, it'll be sometime after noon on the west coast. Let the excuses commence!

Now why in the world would anyone want to call in and ask their questions directly to Brian when they can come on here and bitch about things with us instead? I think we're more fun then Brian anyway...........:p

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
Now why in the world would anyone want to call in and ask their questions directly to Brian when they can come on here and bitch about things with us instead? I think we're more fun then Brian anyway...........:p

OK, OK, you got me there! :yesshake:

Reactions: antsie

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
I'm gonna call in just to see if you screen my call LOL.

Or maybe I'll call in just so I can talk to "yours truly". :)

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
:lolsign: Thanks for the correction!!! :Smiley_wink:

Not a problem. I try to help when I can. :yesshake:
happy0005.gif

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Call & ask.

I do try when possible. Problem is that I have to use my cell minutes and I'm not one to sit and wait on the phone for very long. These people who call in and wait for 15...30 minutes or more.....:eek: