Brett Favre, again?!?

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Colorado
Minnesota Vikings head coach Brad Childress and quarterback Brett Favre plan to meet at an undisclosed location later this week to discuss the possibility of the former Packers and Jets quarterback renouncing his retirement from the NFL to play the 2009 season with the Vikings, according to a source with direct knowledge of discussions between the two parties.
There is a mutual understanding that sometime soon thereafter Favre will decide whether to sign with the Vikings. The team would expect him to participate fully in offseason minicamps and training camps, which he missed last year with the Jets.

Source: Brett Favre to talk to Brad Childress about playing - ESPN

Attachments

• AwJeez,NotThisShitAgain!.jpg
    AwJeez,NotThisShitAgain!.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 7

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
Prediction: He will come back and play for the Vikings, throw 23 interceptions, and the team goes 9-7. Stay retired dude, it's just not worth it anymore.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Same here. He was my favorite Non-John Elway QB during the 90's. But you also have the likes of ESPN to blame for the overkill coverage this story is getting.

That probably is what soured me on Favre to start with. Every GB game covered by any of the networks every bloody sentence had something to do with Brett did this, said this or some story of something Brett did 4 seasons ago (which was also shared last week thank you). With all the commentary, Brett certainly gave the appearance that his head + ego were swelling as time went on. That turned me right off.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
The best catch on MNF History...:)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co3tAV104bw]YouTube - Brett Favre[/ame]

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Packers @ Vikings on Monday Night Football - October 5th.

Vikings @ Packers - Sunday, November 1st

phillyphan

Oct 11, 2008
Philly area
I like Brett he seems like a good faith-filled family guy, but his egomania is definitely getting old. I don't blame him if he can still get a job in the NFL, but I can do without all of the hoopla.