Bree Olson Freakout from Bubba's show

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Shit, that's a serious flashback. The very same thing happened to me with an ex-girlfriend. Except unlike Bree, my girl was requesting a tape which showed her naked, and all the other tapes of her were fully clothed.

That, and I didn't have the smarts to distract her and switch it for a blank. :eek:

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
Shit, that's a serious flashback. The very same thing happened to me with an ex-girlfriend. Except unlike Bree, my girl was requesting a tape which showed her naked, and all the other tapes of her were fully clothed.

That, and I didn't have the smarts to distract her and switch it for a blank. :eek:

my wife once got mad and destroyed our sex tape. luckily I kept a backup on my computer. so I have it copied like 3 other places just in case she tries to "get smart" again.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
my wife once got mad and destroyed our sex tape. luckily I kept a backup on my computer. so I have it copied like 3 other places just in case she tries to "get smart" again.

Smart man. Mine was before the days of digital copying, otherwise I would have made copies and given them to my friends. ;)

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH

:bigclap: Thats great. I did the same thing. It was with a chick I dated for a few years. She was freaky and fun,but not wife material.