Breath of the Wild

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
No Disney trip this week but since I spend my weekends living in a childlike fantasy land I decided to waste away my day playing Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

I've said it before in these forums but Zelda is my favorite game series ever. Ocarina of Time was my all time favorite video game from when it came out in 1998 until 2017. Breathe of the Wild stole it's spot. It's such an amazing game with beautiful lands, fun challenges and amazing freedom to solve almost any puzzle or get past any obstacle in multiple ways. I've already played through it twice since it came out and now is time to jump in for my 3rd go around.

NintendoSwitch_TLOZBreathoftheWild_artwork_illustration_01.0.jpg

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
The last version of Zelda I played was on NES. I always enjoyed that game.. played it again recently on my kid's wii console. I can still make it through all the levels!

401d975e7eb231194e5efc20f97c7e23.gif

Lots of people say due to the openness of BotW it is the closest to the original in the entire series.

I put in about 2 hours...I may call it a day. I always find my way back to this game.

Reactions: Aaron

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
I think what I always appreciated about that game was the freedom it gave you, and the lack of a clock. No time limits, and you could revisit old screens and levels you already passed.

It was more than just a left to right movement game.

Reactions: JHDK

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I want to jump back into Breath of the Wild cause all the sweetness of Animal Crossing is getting to me and I want to hit something with a sword. Problem is, every time I go into Animal Crossing to save and exit what happens is I get sucked into an hour of fishing or laying down paths or catching bugs. I'll get back to BotW at some point.

Oh and I just got this really cool, full head, red and yellow sport motorcycle helmet. My character is balling around town now!