DoublEE

Oct 11, 2008
South Euclid, Ohio
Sources: Terrell Owens agrees to one-year deal with Buffalo Bills - ESPN

Saturday, March 7, 2009
Sources: Owens, Bills agree to deal
By John Clayton
ESPN.com

It didn't take long for T.O. to find a new home. Terrell Owens has agreed to a one-year, $6.5 million deal with the Buffalo Bills, according to sources. The Bills called a 6:15 p.m. news conference Saturday to announce the signing. According to a source, the entire contract is guaranteed. Owens visited the Bills on Saturday. He was released by the Dallas Cowboys late Wednesday. Owens' agent, Drew Rosenhaus, said in a text message Friday that his client wouldn't be out of work for too long. Negotiations had begun with several teams, Rosenhaus said. "There are several teams that are interested in signing Terrell," Rosenhaus said. "I have been in negotiations with these teams. I will not identify the teams at this time. Terrell and I expect to have a deal in place by the end of next week if not sooner." The Cowboys paid Owens a $12 million signing bonus last year, which was included as part of a new four-year, $34 million deal. Dallas took a roughly $9 million salary-cap when it released of Owens. There has been talk since the end of the Cowboys' 9-7 season, in which they missed the playoffs, that they would consider cutting Owens to improve locker-room morale.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
Bills?.......Owens?.......owe bills?......billy owens?......hmmm?.....there's too many ways to make a stupid joke, must abort.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
T.O.'s a douche nozzle. He was nothing but problems for my good old eagles.

Biaviian

Nov 17, 2008
T.O.'s a douche nozzle. He was nothing but problems for my good old eagles.

I went to a Flyers game the winter after he was traded from the team. I was in the bathroom and some asshole had the nerve to wear a TO jersey to the Flyers' game. Well, needless to say, he got beat-up while in the bathroom. He was booed from the time he walked in to the time security dragged him out. While I don't condone what the fans did he certainly wasn't thinking when he wore it.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
I went to a Flyers game the winter after he was traded from the team. I was in the bathroom and some asshole had the nerve to wear a TO jersey to the Flyers' game. Well, needless to say, he got beat-up while in the bathroom. He was booed from the time he walked in to the time security dragged him out. While I don't condone what the fans did he certainly wasn't thinking when he wore it.

Yes, Philly fans are the worst. Hell, I should know.... :ignore: ;)

Sorta makes it hard to bring your family out to those types of events.

Biaviian

Nov 17, 2008
You just have to be careful what event you take them to and where you sit. Eagles games aren't too bad, depending where you sit. I have season tickets in the 2nd row, 25 yard line, on the Eagles' sideline and that is a bad area for a family. I feel bad for a father that has the seats in front of us (and to the right by two seats) because directly behind him is a "typical fan" (beside my second seat). This guy is great and it's a lot of fun to join in with him but I make sure that the kids aren't at the game if I am yelling with him. Thankfully the father only brings his kids once a year. The other games he joins in as well. It's amazing to see just how much players react to fans. DeSean really gets rattled by the fans.

Flyers games are probably the worst. I haven't been to a 6ers game in about 10 years so I'm not sure about them anymore.