BREAKING NEWS: NASCAR moving awards banquet to Vegas

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
That's true but if you wanted to go, you'd probably have more fun. :yesshake:

Let's see..... NY in December or Vegas in December?

pitpass

Feb 26, 2009
Its about time, now all NASCAR needs to do is move the season finale to Vegas and have the banquet the next night.

down4six

Oct 14, 2008
Southern Colorado
www.twitter.com
I needed a vacation after my vacation in Vegas for the race, my credit card and bank account did too. :( Everything in that town comes at a price, they were even pushing show tickets on the flight over.

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
Too bad they could delay it a few weeks and have it the week before the National Finals Rodeo.....

Didnt the reporter that broke the story on one of the shows say it was actually gonna be at the same time? Like the first or second night of the Finals? I may have misunderstood him.

down4six

Oct 14, 2008
Southern Colorado
www.twitter.com
Didnt the reporter that broke the story on one of the shows say it was actually gonna be at the same time? Like the first or second night of the Finals? I may have misunderstood him.

I just read the nascar.com article, and I didn't see any dates listed, it sounded like they hadn't figured much out. maybe they could do a horses & horsepower package, with tickets to a rodeo performance, tickets to the banquet, plus a night or two of motel.....