1. Hectic Art has been promoted to Admin. See the thread in the News section.

BREAKING NEWS: Howard and Beth Stern pregnant!

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by kingchuck69, Apr 1, 2012.

1. kingchuck69

kingchuck69 Slutmobile = BANNED

From TMZ.com:

It's official: Howard Stern is going to be a dad again, while his wife Beth is going to be a mother for the very first time.

The self-proclaimed King of All Media and his wife announced through their agent Don Buchwald just after Midnight EDT that the 39-year-old model and star of HGTV's Momcaves is indeed seven months pregnant.

"The Sterns are extremely excited about being parents," said Buchwald. "They are indeed hoping for a boy to especially please his elderly parents."

Mr. Stern has three adult daughters through his ex-wife Allison. The two were married from 1978 to 2001; she has since been remarried to an heir of the Simon shopping mall family. Beth on the other hand has no children of her own.

It will be somewhat tough for Howard to balance family and career now that he's one of the judges of America's Got Talent, plus his SiriusXM radio show, which has been cut down to just three days per week, partly due to the satellite broadcaster's money woes and legal problems between the shock jock and the sat-caster.

Of course, Howard will talk about Beth's pregnancy on Monday's radio show.
    HecticArt likes this.

2. Similar Threads: BREAKING NEWS
    Forum Title Date
    Howard Stern Breaking news: Howard's company suing SiriusXM Mar 22, 2011
    Howard Stern BREAKING: Howard 100 News reports who Artie is being replaced with Oct 19, 2009
    Howard Stern Breaking news from TMZ herad on Ellis about Artie. Jul 10, 2009
    Howard Stern Today 9/9's show had lots of ball breaking. I love it! Sep 9, 2010
    Howard Stern Ralph and Howard Breaking Up? Oct 29, 2008

3. Grüpsaar

Grüpsaar DRC Forum Bum

;) sorry
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2012
  4. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

7 Months and it's just getting out??????? Odd.
  5. kingchuck69

I think they were hiding the preganacy for one of Howard's lengthy vacations to build momentum for when he returns a week from Monday. TMZ had it all wrong.
  6. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

What odd timing... ;)
  7. MAJ Badmotherfarker

MAJ Badmotherfarker is drinking a beer.

Hmm... why would this story be coming out today.... must be some reason.
  8. memebag

memebag Unspeakable Leakness

It made me laugh.
  9. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Zactly. 4 months would have been more believable.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  10. Neigh

Neigh Well-Known Member

This cannot be true . Hasn't he declared that he will not have another child at least once within the last seven months?
  11. kingchuck69

Well, it's from TMZ, so it has to be true.
  12. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Another at all? Or another after this one?
    I still think it's an April Fools Joke.
  13. wobbler

wobbler New Member

nice joke ... almost had me going until I saw the website....
  14. kryptonite

kryptonite Well-Known Member

I already knew Howard would be off on Monday.

Interesting headline, too. "Howard AND Beth" :D
  15. kingchuck69

Did you guys...

1) Check the URL of the website? It links to mine.

2) Also, did you read the WHOLE article on the "TMZ" site? Did you notice the white space between the article itself and the "see also" section, and that MAYBE there's a subliminal message that was put there?

3) Did you check out the "see also" section? I feel kinda bad for Ronnie.

Yes, I fooled ya. ;)
  16. beaniemac

beaniemac Well-Known Member

I REALLY REALLY wish this were true.
  17. Neigh

Neigh Well-Known Member

I finally looked at the TMZ article. Very funny. Loved the "Ronnie Mund's Block Pary Herpes Scare" under the article... Look at Howard in that photo with Beth. Did Ralph dress him..?. Start with the Harpo Marx hat, then the coif, the sunglasses, then the the stupid scarf that does not cover his Adam's apple, the t-shirt with the big "look at me" red star in the center, the rope (?) bracelet, and fucking cargo pants on this nearly 60 year old guy...
  18. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

I didn't look at first, but it was a good spooff! Funny stuff. 3 months and I might have believed ya.