Breaking Bad

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
I just bought the complete series on Blu-ray.

59402988.jpg

I wasn't going to bother, but it sold out everywhere but Costco. Folks are bidding $360 on eBay. Costco had it for $180. I should have bought 3.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
I had to unFriend Breaking Bad on Facebook.

They were getting all gushy right after the show ended. Oh well. Did anyone else see the "real Walte White" on Youtube? I'd link it but I'm at work and it's blocked.

Take a look, though.

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
You fail as a capitalist :)

A true capitalist would have borrowed the money to buy out their stock, but Costco doesn't accept credit cards.

Maybe, but that set kicks ass!

I'm hoping there is one of those under the tree for me this year.
Nothing says "Holiday Cheer" better than a replica of a 55 gallon drum of acid and body parts. :bigthumbup:

The set is sweet, but I was hoping it had a little blue meth in it.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I saw that.
It's supposed to start filming in the next week or so.

I hope they don't fark it up.
I'm having a hard time picturing it be good when they have to cram the whole story into the time that would normally go into an episode and a half.

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
I saw that.
It's supposed to start filming in the next week or so.

I hope they don't fark it up.
I'm having a hard time picturing it be good when they have to cram the whole story into the time that would normally go into an episode and a half.
I don't think they are going to do that. I think it's a film set in that universe.

I hope it's the origin story for Tortuga.

Reactions: HecticArt

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Thank God Aaron Paul is doing more BB stuff. I can't stand to watch BoJack Horseman anymore; that show is so god damn depressing.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Let Breaking Bad be. No need for more. Same with The Sopranos. They were near perfect shows that had endings. It can only go down hill.

Now Deadwood on the other hand is another story. That ended too soon and the new movie being made makes me very excited. Hopefully it's as good as the series because a lot of these years-later updates and don't live up to the originals. (See Arrested Development.)

Deadwood movie release date, cast, trailer, plot: When is the Deadwood movie out?