Breaking Bad

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
i think it was the best show of the season so far. its great to see how the brother in law is starting to lose it. cant wait for the cooking to get back into full swing again.

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
i think it was the best show of the season so far. its great to see how the brother in law is starting to lose it. cant wait for the cooking to get back into full swing again.

that chicken dude is pretty creepy. I think he's going to have to deal with the mexican brothers at some point which should be cool.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
that chicken dude is pretty creepy. I think he's going to have to deal with the mexican brothers at some point which should be cool.

yea, thats gonna be trouble. im guessing that the chicken guy will go to great lengths to protect his cook and thus get himself killed. im also thinking that maybe he takes the brothers out with him.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Did anyone else get a James Bond vibe from that underground lab?

I was half expecting Austin Powers to bust them.

Wayne Edwards

Oct 13, 2008
i think it was the best show of the season so far....

I may be becoming too obsessed; I just went on YouTube to search for that techno song playing at the strip club, when they flashed back to Jesse spending Walt's money that was supposed to be for the RV.
:egypt:"I'm not a rocket scientist, I rock the house and sign the tits and that's it!":egypt: Nice!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRuydYkkRzI]YouTube - Teddybears - Rocket Scientist (Live P3 Guld 2010)[/ame]
According to Producer Vince Gilligan on the Insider Podcast, tonight's new episode is not to be missed. It's gonna be great, let the countdown begin!

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
According to Producer Vince Gilligan on the Insider Podcast, tonight's new episode is not to be missed. It's gonna be great, let the countdown begin!

i like the sound of that! cant wait for the show tonight! although i thought the show was the best of the season last week, i didnt really like the opening. every other week, the opening of the show was this abstract crazyness that wound up with someone dead or something blowing up. last week they just got right into it.

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
i like the sound of that! cant wait for the show tonight! although i thought the show was the best of the season last week, i didnt really like the opening. every other week, the opening of the show was this abstract crazyness that wound up with someone dead or something blowing up. last week they just got right into it.

didnt they open last weeks show with a flashback to Jessee when he got the RV from that dude who eventually got popped?

I'm stuck in a hotel this week so I'm going to have to settle for watching the show in standard definition. :(

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
didnt they open last weeks show with a flashback to Jessee when he got the RV from that dude who eventually got popped?

I'm stuck in a hotel this week so I'm going to have to settle for watching the show in standard definition. :(

oh yea, i thought last week was when the young cook pulled up to the store and paid with meth.

wow!!! cop+ax+mexican brothers=totally awesome opening scene!!!

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
that whole scene when he came up with the plan to get them out by calling his in laws wife with a car crash was great! i had no idea how they would get out of that!

i forget who, but someone here, maybe proper, said that he heard this week would be the best...he was right!

btw/ who is the assistant cook? ive seen him in something else before...you know, the guy who recited the walt whitman poem. help me out guys...

thanks!

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
Another great couple of episodes! The dude who plays Jesse needs to get an Emmy or something. He does a great job. Same with the guy who plays Hank. This sort of quality show would never survive on network TV.

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
I like that the show has two former Seinfeld characters.

They should introduce Julia Louis-Dreyfus as Walt's new romantic interest.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I like that the show has two former Seinfeld characters.

They should introduce Julia Louis-Dreyfus as Walt's new romantic interest.

hold on...i didnt notice. who are they? i pride myself as being a big seinfeld guy, so im embarrassed i dont know.

but anyways, i thought the last 2 weeks rocked. such a great show. the episode where hanks bro in law got shot kinda sucked, kinda predictable. but since then they hospital show were so good. i love that chicken guy, way to take out all the competition. so whats gonna happen when the contract runs out? i see next season already.

btw....this show has the best openings of any show ive ever seen. i really thought i might have been watching a commercial with the chicken ad. and all the others were cool too. tons of violence.

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
hold on...i didnt notice. who are they? i pride myself as being a big seinfeld guy, so im embarrassed i dont know.

Come on now, you should know Tim Whatley (the dentist...dated Elaine for a while).

tim.png
Cranston_Bio_517x307-1.jpg

The other guy I just assume give you a pass on since he only appeared in one episode. Also one of Elaine's many boyfriends...Bob Odenkirk...played the "doctor" who couldn't get his license...the lawyer in Breaking Bad.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
hahahah ur right. thanks. isnt he the guy (the dentist) that hurt jerry on purpose? or is he the guy that banged a girl, his assistant, in the room while jerry was knocked out on gas?

also, i wonder if bob o was on seinfeld before or after mr show.

thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!:ter::ter::bigthumbup::bigthumbup::headbang:

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
I don't think the producers thought this show would be so wildly successful.

I started watching this show by accident and don't really remember seeing very many advertisements.

So, the question is, how did you start watching BB?

Last edited: