Breaking Bad

TimTimSalabim

Oct 17, 2008
This is the best thing on TV right now, for my money. It makes other TV dramas look like a steaming pile of crap.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
This is the best thing on TV right now, for my money. It makes other TV dramas look like a steaming pile of crap.

i think the pacific is up there for best drama out right now too. and the tudors is coming back.

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
i think the pacific is up there for best drama out right now too. and the tudors is coming back.

the pacific is getting better. last weeks episode of BB was pretty good. a little more info on those two dudes, some flashback type stuff with tortuga, and anna gunn in a black dress... Nice!

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
the pacific is getting better. last weeks episode of BB was pretty good. a little more info on those two dudes, some flashback type stuff with tortuga, and anna gunn in a black dress... Nice!

Yeah, the Pacific is getting pretty good. It took a little while longer to get into the characters than BoB, but it's getting there.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
I just caught this episode last night. As always, spectacular.

LOL @ I.F.T!!!!

"You see those boys in there? They're not like you and me..." Yeah, really? You think? Too bad Turtuga didn't realize that.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
:bigthumbup: :jj:

Did you catch her when she was smoking a cig? Man, is it just me or does that really dial down a woman's hotness?

not to me at all. im just as happy with a smoker any day of the week.

i did think it was odd that they had her smoking in the same room her newborn baby was in though.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
i did think it was odd that they had her smoking in the same room her newborn baby was in though.

I see the plot going somewhere with that.... possibly Walt getting custody or something along those lines. ;)

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
i just saw an ad for the show where the actors talk about their characters. i had no idea the guy who plays walts son is really unable to speak properly in real life. i thought it was just an act for the show. the ad didnt show if hes a cripple in real life or not but after hearing him speak i wouldnt be surprised if he was really disabled. sucks for him. once this show goes off the air its going to be really hard for him to find any other work. like that deaf girl that did a season or two on weeds.

anyways...this week look like it will be a great show. i cant wait. and whats even better is that when i get home to watch the 1am replay it marks the start of my weekend!

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
sweet! my weekend begins! i got a jager bomb, watching a half hour of life, and waiting for bad to start at 1 am. i hope it turns out to be as good as the previews make it out to be.

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
:bigthumbup: :jj:

Did you catch her when she was smoking a cig? Man, is it just me or does that really dial down a woman's hotness?

I don't know. A woman like Dita Von Teese, dressed up in fetish gear like a leather corset with fishnet hose and knee high heeled boots with ruby red lipstick smoking a cigarette. HOT:Smiley_wink:

dita_vonteese.jpg

Dita_Von_Teese_021.jpg

dita_von_teese09.jpg

tumblr_kusplyfz1g1qapnbuo1_400.jpg

Last edited:

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Good show, I like it, but the ending is becoming pretty unavoidable (everyone dead). I thought the opening scene last night was very powerful where Jesse explained "what it's like" to the gas station attendant.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
i love sundays during non nfl season! im sitting here at my work computer waiting for the day to be over knowing that ill soon have a few days off.

even better, as soon as i get home its time to watch breaking bad. last week was the best show of the season so far. it seems like after the first few, the season is now at full force and right back to previous season standards. hope that trend stays alive tonight!

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Finally, Walt is getting back to cooking! And this is going to be industrial sized, bitch!

Too bad about Jesse.