Breakfast With The Beatles

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I loved the Beatles movies. Remastered would be killer. I have a couple on vhs from back in the day. Time to upgrade. MMT was one of my favorite albums too. Good stuff Mike!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
Thanks guys :)

I can't watch. I'll be in Pineville, Louisiana tomorrow night & they don't have television there :(

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Tapatalk :)

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
Switch ON…Tune IN…

and HEAR a BWTB Exclusive!!!

The studio version of "Cut Me Some Slack" from Paul McCartney w/ Nirvana will be featured during This Week In Beatles News w/Jackie DeShannon!

The rest of the show is pretty good too!

www.breakfastwiththebeatles.com/playlist/lsugdec162012.pdf

^^ click for Dec. 16th Playlist ^^

And I'm pretty sure we'll hear something from this guy(Ravi) hanging out with George & the Pink Panther
14607_10151312666379777_1062675192_n.jpg

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
67088_10151396738209777_1643719326_n.jpg

ON NOW!
In Little Stevens Underground Garage

Three hours commercial FREE Beatles radio….Including lots of Rubber Soul & Yellow Submarine songs. PLUS all 4 Beatles singing "Rock Island Line" ( but not at the same time!)

NO Beatles news this week (Jackie's at a spa or something)…
Little Steven's Underground Garage (baby)
Host: Has a very bad cold!

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
ON NOW!
In Little Stevens Underground Garage
SIRIUS / XM Ch. 21

Its Super Bowl Sunday so it must be a Super Singles Edition of Breakfast w/ the Beatles!!!
Switch ON, Tune IN as we spin each and every Beatles UK single; Both sides! Then we might move onto the US singles. (Beatles only…a no solo show)
Plus Beatles news w/ Jackie DeShannon.
Sirius/Xm Ch. 21 – Little Steven's Underground Garage…followed by Andrew Loog Oldham and his voice.

9AM ET that’s 6AM PT

602106_10151432907269777_851631092_n.png

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
419304_10151475360099777_419764312_n.jpg

Good morning! On today's edition of BWTB were gonna give ya an hour of George Harrison with & without his Beatles.
Followed by an hour of the Beatles at the movies (it is the Academy Awards tonight!)
Followed by another hour of George Harrisongs!!!
Plus! Jackie DeShannon will treat you to this weeks Beatles news.
Switch ON…Tune IN…
9am…sharp (ET) !
Sirius/Xm Ch. 21
Little Stevens Underground Garage
Repeat broadcast 12-mid (ET).

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
I wonder if Ringo will the the next Betty White? :confused:

Outlive all the younger Golden Grrrrr....Beatles? :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Tapatalk :)

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
On today's show:

Songs The Beatles Gave Away!

HEAR > Billy J. Kramer & The Dakotas , Peter and Gordon, Cilla Black and many more perform the songs of Lennon/McCartney.

Plus songs The Beatles covered performed by the original artists!

As well as some "solo sets" and maybe, just maybe we will play a few songs actually performed by the Beatles themselves!

News/ Jackie DeShannon--

If you have any questions after hearing this show, please feel free to email directly at > chris@breakfastwiththebeatles.com

Switch ON…Tune IN…Sirius/XM CH 21/Little Steven's Underground Garage (baby)

9am/12noon (ET)…

Followed by Andrew Loog Oldham

31919_10151535450734777_820560433_n.jpg

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
522462_10151546406409777_1445015191_n.jpg

I feel lost today without this show. It's a sad day for Beatles fans- All dedicated BWTB listeners had a feeling this was going to happen after 2 straight weeks of covers shows. EMI demanding more royalties has forced SXM & Underground Garage to discontinue Breakfast w/The Beatles. R.I.P.

So, from here on out, I will be tuning in to his show on 95.5 KLOS via iHeart Radio @ Noon: 95.5 KLOS - Los Angeles Best Rock Station - Breakfast with the Beatles

Biography
Breakfast with the Beatles w/ Chris Carter is America's longest running Beatles show and Southern California's No. 1 rated Beatles show.

Breakfast with the Beatles and the music of the John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, and Ringo Starr have greeted Los Angelinos' Sunday mornings for nearly 30 years!

The show is informative, biographical, and filled with Beatles (and solo Beatle) music that ranges from the ultra familiar to the ultra rare.

Host Chris Carter brings along vast knowledge, radio chops & deep love & appreciation for "The Fab Four." Breakfast with the Beatles weekly playlists includes a consistent blend of: Hits, rarities, outtakes, theme sets, LP tracks, special premieres & of course, KLOS listener requests & live broadcasts. Mr. Carter also has the advance, inside track on all Beatle related news, new releases, and fab events.

Before hosting America’s longest running Beatles show, Chris was the original bass player and founder of L.A. based alternative rock band, "Dramarama" and was the writer /producer of the multi-award winning documentary film “Mayor of the Sunset Stripâ€.

In 2008 Carter brought Breakfast w/ the Beatles nationwide via Little Steven's Underground Garage on Sirius/XM Satellite Radio.

In 2009 Songwriting Hall of Fame inductee, Jackie DeShannon became the official Breakfast w/ the Beatles “News Galâ€.

Breakfast w/ the Beatles can be heard ON LINE every Sunday morning 9AM-12PM…right here at 95.5 KLOS - Los Angeles Best Rock Station

Why we let him host the show....Chris Carter’s Beatles Credentials

Chris has personally interviewed Beatles: Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr, and Pete Best. Appeared in Paul McCartney’s film & ABC Television special Back In The U.S. Received a Platinum Records Award from Capitol Records for work on George Harrison’s All Things Must Pass in 2001. Produced and wrote George Harrison’s the All Things Must Pass Promotional Interview disc for Capitol Records. This was to be George Harrison’s last interview. Hosted, along with Pat O’Brien, Infinity’s Broadcasting’s World Premier of the Beatles re-issue of Let It Be…Naked, which aired on over 150 stations.

Introduced Ringo Starr on stage at the El Rey 2005 after Ringo exclusively announced the show “LIVE†on Breakfast With The Beatles. Chris has appeared on various television programs and news shows discussing the Beatles, including: ABC News, NBC News. CBS News, KCAL News, UPN News, Entertainment Tonight, VH1, BBC2, UK CH4 News. Received press for Breakfast With The Beatles in the following publications: Los Angeles Times, The Daily News, OC Register, and LA Weekly. New Times, Los Angeles Magazine, Playboy, Q, Beatlefan, MOJO, The UK SUN, Beatles Monthly to name a few. In July of 2004 Carter wrote a front page op-ed piece for Los Angeles Times called “Do Ya Want to Buy a Suitcase?â€

In 2001, Carter hosted Capitol Records George Harrison’s Brainwashed listening party. The following year he started the Breakfast With The Beatles Film Series for the Los Angeles Red Cross. Chris originated this monthly film series for listeners at the legendary Hollywood Silent Movie Theater. As of Oct. 2005, the film series has donated over $150,000.00 various local disasters.

In 2003 Carter was the emcee at the City of Los Angeles` Official George Harrison Day at Griffith Park, which included appearances by the Harrison family and the Mayor of L.A. From 2001 to the present, Chris has all of the John Lennon & George Harrison gatherings at Capitol Records. All of which aired on local LA TV news channels. Infinity’s 1993 Beatles Special hosted by Rodney Bingenheimer & Chris Carter has been archived in the Los Angeles Museum of Television & Radio. Chris has appeared in the following internationally published books… Larry Kane’s – Lennon Reviled (2005) – Bruce Spizer’s - The Beatles - Apple Years (2004) Bruce Spizer’s – The Beatles – The Solo Apple Years (2005). The Fab Four FAQ.

August 1st 2008 was “Official Breakfast w/ the Beatles Day†in the city of Los Angeles.

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
I feel lost today without this show. It's a sad day for Beatles fans- All dedicated BWTB listeners had a feeling this was going to happen after 2 straight weeks of covers shows. EMI demanding more royalties has forced SXM & Underground Garage to discontinue Breakfast w/The Beatles. R.I.P.
Not cool EMI..

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
522462_10151546406409777_1445015191_n.jpg

So, from here on out, I will be tuning in to his show on 95.5 KLOS via iHeart Radio @ Noon: 95.5 KLOS - Los Angeles Best Rock Station - Breakfast with the Beatles

Biography
Breakfast with the Beatles w/ Chris Carter is America's longest running Beatles show and Southern California's No. 1 rated Beatles show.

Breakfast with the Beatles and the music of the John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, and Ringo Starr have greeted Los Angelinos' Sunday mornings for nearly 30 years!

The show is informative, biographical, and filled with Beatles (and solo Beatle) music that ranges from the ultra familiar to the ultra rare.

Host Chris Carter brings along vast knowledge, radio chops & deep love & appreciation for "The Fab Four." Breakfast with the Beatles weekly playlists includes a consistent blend of: Hits, rarities, outtakes, theme sets, LP tracks, special premieres & of course, KLOS listener requests & live broadcasts. Mr. Carter also has the advance, inside track on all Beatle related news, new releases, and fab events.

Before hosting America’s longest running Beatles show, Chris was the original bass player and founder of L.A. based alternative rock band, "Dramarama" and was the writer /producer of the multi-award winning documentary film “Mayor of the Sunset Stripâ€.

In 2008 Carter brought Breakfast w/ the Beatles nationwide via Little Steven's Underground Garage on Sirius/XM Satellite Radio.

In 2009 Songwriting Hall of Fame inductee, Jackie DeShannon became the official Breakfast w/ the Beatles “News Galâ€.

Breakfast w/ the Beatles can be heard ON LINE every Sunday morning 9AM-12PM…right here at 95.5 KLOS - Los Angeles Best Rock Station

Why we let him host the show....Chris Carter’s Beatles Credentials

Chris has personally interviewed Beatles: Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr, and Pete Best. Appeared in Paul McCartney’s film & ABC Television special Back In The U.S. Received a Platinum Records Award from Capitol Records for work on George Harrison’s All Things Must Pass in 2001. Produced and wrote George Harrison’s the All Things Must Pass Promotional Interview disc for Capitol Records. This was to be George Harrison’s last interview. Hosted, along with Pat O’Brien, Infinity’s Broadcasting’s World Premier of the Beatles re-issue of Let It Be…Naked, which aired on over 150 stations.

Introduced Ringo Starr on stage at the El Rey 2005 after Ringo exclusively announced the show “LIVE†on Breakfast With The Beatles. Chris has appeared on various television programs and news shows discussing the Beatles, including: ABC News, NBC News. CBS News, KCAL News, UPN News, Entertainment Tonight, VH1, BBC2, UK CH4 News. Received press for Breakfast With The Beatles in the following publications: Los Angeles Times, The Daily News, OC Register, and LA Weekly. New Times, Los Angeles Magazine, Playboy, Q, Beatlefan, MOJO, The UK SUN, Beatles Monthly to name a few. In July of 2004 Carter wrote a front page op-ed piece for Los Angeles Times called “Do Ya Want to Buy a Suitcase?â€

In 2001, Carter hosted Capitol Records George Harrison’s Brainwashed listening party. The following year he started the Breakfast With The Beatles Film Series for the Los Angeles Red Cross. Chris originated this monthly film series for listeners at the legendary Hollywood Silent Movie Theater. As of Oct. 2005, the film series has donated over $150,000.00 various local disasters.

In 2003 Carter was the emcee at the City of Los Angeles` Official George Harrison Day at Griffith Park, which included appearances by the Harrison family and the Mayor of L.A. From 2001 to the present, Chris has all of the John Lennon & George Harrison gatherings at Capitol Records. All of which aired on local LA TV news channels. Infinity’s 1993 Beatles Special hosted by Rodney Bingenheimer & Chris Carter has been archived in the Los Angeles Museum of Television & Radio. Chris has appeared in the following internationally published books… Larry Kane’s – Lennon Reviled (2005) – Bruce Spizer’s - The Beatles - Apple Years (2004) Bruce Spizer’s – The Beatles – The Solo Apple Years (2005). The Fab Four FAQ.

August 1st 2008 was “Official Breakfast w/ the Beatles Day†in the city of Los Angeles.

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
562320_10151546647264777_986174807_n.jpg

Lunch w/The Beatles
Noon on I ♥ Radio
It's our Easter/Passover show today which means you will hear songs that weren't really written about Easter or Passover but we will act as if they were!
Lot's of songs about eggs & birds,…Because without birds you have no Easter eggs…and when a bird flies above you, it passes over you…for Passover get it??
Plus Jackie DeShannon with Beatles news and FAB prizes to WIN > Including Ringo @ the Ryman DVD's and tix to see 50 Beatles songs on Ukulele in always hip Silver Lake! ----Listen live on 95.5 KLOS FM or on / 9am every Sunday - West coast time!