Brandon Jacobs on the Cowboys

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA
The NFC East is the best division in sports. Imagine a division with 6 rivalries as intense as Yankees-Red Sox. Everybody hates everybody else. Here's what Brandon Jacobs had to say about the Cowboys:

Jacobs sounds off on Jerry Jones: Last week, running back Brandon Jacobs told me that the Cowboys should have scheduled the Lions instead of the Giants for the stadium opener. And Sunday, he tried to explain to me where his hatred for the Cowboys comes from.

"I hate the Cowboys straight up," Jacobs told me. "It's beginning to be a personal thing. And it's been like that since I was a kid. I've been wishing bad things on them for a long time. I was a hateful little kid. Everyone loves them, so I had to hate them."

Asked what he thought about the new stadium, Jacobs said: "It's a beautiful place. It was nice of Jerry to invite us down here. But he better be careful what he asks for next time. Last year, [Jones] said he wanted to play us on Broadway, and then he got his ass beat. They got whooped 35-14 on Broadway."

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
and Jacobs was right. His Giants beat those Cowboys last week.

It's good to see a player show some venom towards a hated division rival. Too much friendship among opposing players in today's game. :cool:

TX WJ

Intelligent Donkey
Oct 15, 2008
Chucktown
and Jacobs was right. His Giants beat those Cowboys last week.

It's good to see a player show some venom towards a hated division rival. Too much friendship among opposing players in today's game. :cool:

The Cowboys beat the Cowboys. How do you rush for 250 yards score 30 points and lose?

The Giants squeaked by a Cowboys team that made mistake after mistake.