Boombox replaced with "pop 2000"?

danielbritt

Dec 10, 2008
if boombox was the only good source of DNB you had, you are sorely out of touch. BBC radio one has lots of mix shows that feature DNB and fortunately for you, they are current tracks on the forefront of things. in my opinion, the BBC channel mix shows far outshine the BPM and Area ones but that said, im happy both of those stations are around.

I'm definitely placing Sirius on the chopping block.

Boombox, was definitely an upper for me, now that they've axed it, there goes the only source of good, drum'n'bass I had.

Also, it's a shame XM's "The System" is no longer there.

bentstrider

Dec 6, 2008
if boombox was the only good source of DNB you had, you are sorely out of touch. BBC radio one has lots of mix shows that feature DNB and fortunately for you, they are current tracks on the forefront of things. in my opinion, the BBC channel mix shows far outshine the BPM and Area ones but that said, im happy both of those stations are around.

Well, that may be true, but I prefer to listen to this type of music for at least, 4-6 hours at a time.

When you drive an 18-wheeler, over-the-road, it's nice to have some heavy-hitting stuff at all hours to keep you awake and alert.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Well, that may be true, but I prefer to listen to this type of music for at least, 4-6 hours at a time.

When you drive an 18-wheeler, over-the-road, it's nice to have some heavy-hitting stuff at all hours to keep you awake and alert.

It's great sitting in the cube at the office for 8 to 10 hours a day.
Helps keep me awake.
Coffee alone isn't enough.