Boneyard SQ, Channel Unlistenable

SpaceKitty

Nov 21, 2008
I have to say I love this channel but the sound quality on the channel lately has just become terrible. I think this channel has the worst sound out of all the channels on XM now. It's just so flat. No amount of tweaking on my stereos EQ can help.

Even on the internet stream the channel is pretty bad. :mad:

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Is it exclusively the Boneyard or did you just notice it on that channel?

I think most of the channels sound pretty horrendous but think the SQ on XM is better than Sirius. Meh... I knew coming into it, the SQ wasn't going to be super high-end.

SpaceKitty

Nov 21, 2008
Is it exclusively the Boneyard or did you just notice it on that channel?

I think most of the channels sound pretty horrendous but think the SQ on XM is better than Sirius. Meh... I knew coming into it, the SQ wasn't going to be super high-end.

All the channels could use some improvement but the Boneyard is the only one lately that I have found that is this bad. I scanned through all my preset channels in the car last night and all the music channels I had preset sounded much better.

I've been an XM subscriber since about 2004 so I've seen the sound quality come and go and I've never been bothered with a single channel till now.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
All the channels could use some improvement but the Boneyard is the only one lately that I have found that is this bad. I scanned through all my preset channels in the car last night and all the music channels I had preset sounded much better.

I've been an XM subscriber since about 2004 so I've seen the sound quality come and go and I've never been bothered with a single channel till now.

Maybe it's the contant repeats that are bothering you?! :2funny: :scared:

SpaceKitty

Nov 21, 2008
Maybe it's the contant repeats that are bothering you?! :2funny: :scared:

LOL It's amazing that almost everyday this week when I turned on the Boneyard that Shout At the Devil was playing..... or some G N' R song or Ratt... most of the time the repeats don't bother me but yeah....they have gotten worse.