Boneyard --> New Music (Finally)

ResedaCC

May 7, 2009
Looks like the e-mail campaign is working. On July 13th, The Boneyard started playing in new music in the regular rotation. This is the first time since the merger.

Heaven & Hell "Bible Black"
Chickenfoot "Oh Yeah!"
Twisted Sister "30"
Guns n Roses "Better"

It's only 4 songs, but it's a start.

E-mail the Boneyard and tell them you want new music and more new music on the Boneyard.

boneyard@siriusxm.com

The more people respond the better.

gilpdawg

Oct 12, 2008
New Paris, OH
Also playing Man Down by Queensryche (or it was played at least once, and it wasn't during Trunk) and playing Headcrusher by Megadeth.

Schmidty

Dec 9, 2008
They played new Megadeth "Headcrusher" right after Eddie Trunk Live on Monday (as well as on his show). I think Eddie is getting tired of so many people calling & asking why Boneyard isn't more like his show's music format.

WACF

Oct 28, 2008
Canadian Prairies
They played new Megadeth "Headcrusher" right after Eddie Trunk Live on Monday (as well as on his show). I think Eddie is getting tired of so many people calling & asking why Boneyard isn't more like his show's music format.

You can tell he treads carefully whenever the subject gets brought up.

gilpdawg

Oct 12, 2008
New Paris, OH
You can tell he treads carefully whenever the subject gets brought up.

Yeah. Most of the pre-merger Sirius subs don't know this story, but Eddie's show was removed from XM for over a year due to Mike Piazza coming on the air and criticizing the channel when Charlie Logan was PD. I don't know what Mike was smoking, because the Boneyard kicked about 47 different types of ass when Logan was running it.