Boneyard is Back!!!

siriusdude

Nov 19, 2008
It was so nice for my Sportster 4 to let me know Iron Maiden was playing on Boneyard. I missed it when Buzzsaw left and Boneyard was made AC/DC radio. Great to have it back. For me my radio listening just got a little sweeter.

Schmidty

Dec 9, 2008
So far, it kind of reminds me of Buzzsaw, 2 Rush songs and April Wine when I flicked over from Howard.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I'm enjoying Boneyard so far today, quite a few classic hard rock songs!

Jleimer

Oct 30, 2008
Sparks,NV
And i saw the playlist on dogstar , thank god they are incorporating the newer type songs from the artists e.g. Megadeth Washington is Next. So far not too bad.

JayDizz

Jan 3, 2009
I never listened to Buzzsaw pre-merger but I'm really liking the play list on Boneyard from what I've heard so far. I'll give it two thumbs up and a preset.:ter:

Schmidty

Dec 9, 2008
I listened to boneyard quite a bit on xm thru direct tv on the weekends. I always thought it was better than buzzsaw, deeper playlist.

All Guns Blazing by Priest and Chemical Youth by Queensryche are good examples of this as well.. Rock on Boneyard!

gilpdawg

Oct 12, 2008
New Paris, OH
I recorded it as well. Good show, even though all the callers were brain dead this week. I'm working during the show now, so I have to record it. It does let me skip the crappy songs, like that crap nu-GNR song. Had to throw the horns up for the Overkill song though. :headbang:

siriusdude

Nov 19, 2008
I've listened to Boneyard a few times since it started on Sirius and I have to say this is one staion I think improved since the merger. It has a deepr playlist than Buzzsaw did and seems to play some artists I didn't hear on Buzzsaw. Good job on this one Sirius.

Steel Cranium

Nov 12, 2008
NorthEast Ohio
I've listened to Boneyard a few times since it started on Sirius and I have to say this is one station I think improved since the merger. It has a deeper playlist than Buzzsaw did and seems to play some artists I didn't hear on Buzzsaw. Good job on this one Sirius.

+1

I listened to buzzsaw but never for a long duration due to the shallow playlist and repeats. The 'new' boneyard might put off my thoughts of cancelling subs due to recent losses of unique programming (like Boombox) by playing stuff from bands like Iced Earth and lesser played cuts like Queensryche's Revolution Calling and Sammy Hagar's Dick in the Dirt. Never heard any of these on buzzsaw. Now I can see how my XM buddies could play boneyard all day, every day and tolerate it.

Tom_P

Dec 16, 2008
Puerto Rico
Great channels, I loved on XM. The deeper playlist is a plus, the other day I listed to a Kiss song, I can't recall the name but I haven't listened to that song in 15 years or so.

The only thing that need to be fixed is the damn audio quality..