Boneyard/Hair Nation

Dec 26, 2008
Are these stations playing way too much Def Lepard, Queensrhyche and really wimpy music lately? Seems like every time I go to Hair Nation lately it's some 1 hit wonder or ballad and Boneyard is playing the same Lepard song they played 2 hours ago.

Fergz99

Oct 14, 2008
Whats wrong with Queensryche ?

I don't put them in the same class as Def Leppard. They might be getting played more because they are on tour.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Yeah Sirius tends to over play artist when they are on tour I've noticed that. Then again sometimes Sirius over plays artist for no reason at all. LOL

Sirterp

Oct 17, 2008
Unfortunately, Boneyard is morphing back into Buzzsaw. Where's Kevin Kash when we need him?

ResedaCC

May 7, 2009
Sirius has a history of tiny playlists and song repetition. XM was the exact opposite. I keep waiting for Sirius XM come to a happy mediam, but it has not happened yet.

gilpdawg

Oct 12, 2008
New Paris, OH
Are these stations playing way too much Def Lepard, Queensrhyche and really wimpy music lately? Seems like every time I go to Hair Nation lately it's some 1 hit wonder or ballad and Boneyard is playing the same Lepard song they played 2 hours ago.
I don't even think Queensryche fits on Hair Nation at all, other than maybe Silent Lucidity. Mindcrime doesn't sound like anything that gets played on Hair Nation.

Kevin2500

Nov 12, 2008
clinton ohio
sorry about that everytime i turned on the boneyard yesterday i heard alot of cool tunes but no dj but i did hear matt this morning as well. Hair nation is starting to sound alot better alot of deep cuts getting thrown in.

Jleimer

Oct 30, 2008
Sparks,NV
sorry about that everytime i turned on the boneyard yesterday i heard alot of cool tunes but no dj but i did hear matt this morning as well. Hair nation is starting to sound alot better alot of deep cuts getting thrown in.

Also on Hair Nation I heard Live versions of Fallen Angel and Eyes of A Stranger which was cool.