Bobby Labonte #8?

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
OOOOPPPSSS? What do you mean, OOOOPPPSSS? Don't say OOOOPPPSSS...:twitch:

Bobby is one of my favorites. It would be nice to see him paired up again with Interstate Batteries...:)
Posted via Mobile Device

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
Bobby is one of my favorites. It would be nice to see him paired up again with Interstate Batteries...:)
Posted via Mobile Device

he said 8, not 18. you can think of interstate batteries and joe gibbs as a bonded marriage because those 2 will never seperate. it wouldn't suprise me if joe gibbs doesn't have some sort of ownership in interstate batteries.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
he said 8, not 18. you can think of interstate batteries and joe gibbs as a bonded marriage because those 2 will never seperate. it wouldn't suprise me if joe gibbs doesn't have some sort of ownership in interstate batteries.

From what I remember, Interstate Batteries is only on the 18 car for 6 races this year. They could be a part time on the 8, too...:)

Jayski's® NASCAR Silly Season Site - Team Pages - #18

I just can't understand why Furniture Row wants to own a team when they could be a part time for Labonte. That would be a great fit, IMHO...:worried:

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
i knew they was only gonna have a limited roll on the 18 this year, and if i'm correct, they was only on a limited bases on the 18 last year as well. sure it would be nice to see bobby and interstate batteries back together again, but i don't see interstate batteries doing any business with anyone else but gibbs.