Bobby Hamilton Rant

NoWayHozay

Jan 5, 2009
Missed it both times. Anyone have an idea on how I might find a (hopefully uncensored) version of it somewhere?

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
If dex or somebody could post the mp3 that would be great. I missed it too and usually don't hear him anymore since I'm not trucking anymore. I always did like to hear him.

brett1963

Oct 30, 2008
Cincinnati
Too bad y'all missed it, That was some of the funniest conversation in a long time.
Randy and Bobby were telling some good stories about getting into other cars on purpose and otherwise. They were recounting a great stroy about Randy and Buckshot at Bristol.

I misssed the part about Danica. When Bobby started complaining about only getting 10 minutes a week I started think he would be an awesome co-host for TMD if he wasnt still
driving and owning teams.

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
Too bad y'all missed it, That was some of the funniest conversation in a long time.
Randy and Bobby were telling some good stories about getting into other cars on purpose and otherwise. They were recounting a great stroy about Randy and Buckshot at Bristol.

Agreed!!!.....I was listening at work and laughing so hard. People I work with thought I was nuts. (Not like that's anything new lol)

It was great. Funny funny stuff!!