Bob Kraft today

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
always thought this guy looked like a douche in the luxury box at Pats games but hard not to like if he's anything close to how he came off after today's spot

Elwood

Dec 3, 2008
Great spur of the moment interview today, thank god artie wasn't there to fuck it all up.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Bob Kraft is the best type of owner in sports - A fan first and an owner second; with a businessman's sense of when to separate the two.

plethysmo

Jan 8, 2009
Bob Kraft had a funny line in response to the question "How does the recession affect you." His response started. "It doesn't matter if you make 10 billion or 100 billion..."

Thanks for relating to the common people, Bob.

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Looking forward to listening to this.

Two sports figures in studio already this week, what's going on?

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
I agree, and when he said they built the new Pats stadium with all private funding I was totally like :bigclap::bigclap: for him.

Weeeeeell, there was that little bit ($70 Million!!) of state funding for the ubiquitous "infrastructure" costs, extorted out of the State House with a "will never really happen, but we'll scare the fans" threat to move the team to Hartford. That's a lot less extortion than most new stadiums, but enough to be a little weasle-y to cynical New Englanders. Matter of fact, my former employer once threatened to leave Rhode Island for western Mass if they didn't get funding for a new parking garage in Providence. When asked about it by nervous vendors, we said "Don't worry" our CEO was "just pulling a Kraft", and everyone knew exactly what we meant.