Bob Dylan Theme Time Radio Hour

Discussion in 'Decades, Pop, Rock' started by Dwoman, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Dwoman

Dwoman New Member

I can't find the Dylan's TTRH channel and it seems to be gone from on demand also. I can find the show but when I select it, I got the message that the channel isn't found. I remember seeing a channel lineup update a few days ago, I guess it is gone?

2. SIRIUSaboutXM

SIRIUSaboutXM DRC Special Contributor

You're right, it's gone just like Stone Blue on Bluesville. They removed it from Deep Tracks schedule also. You didn't really expect SXM to actually let us know ahead of time did you? They seemed to have adopted a new policy lately- treat their customers like they're receiving a Free service when we're paying nearly $200 p/year!

As I've said before, I realize with a big company like SiriusXM, business decisions have to be made and changes have to be made. But to leave their paying customers in the dark about these changes is completely unacceptable.

For my 10 year anniversary of subscribing to Satellite Radio(over half of that time, I had 4 radios and paid them over $700 per year!) last spring, an agent thanked me and told me I was eligible for an anniversary gift- $20 off an Onyx radio after she already knew I had a Lynx!! Why would I want to step down 3 or 4 notches?

My sub is up for renewal in Nov and I'm not sure I'll be staying with SXM.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2013
  3. Dwoman

Dwoman New Member

Amen, I hear ya. I've been 10 years also and thinking the same. A couple of more of my shows and DJs I listen to leave and i'm following. I looked on there website, they still have that channel listed, completely unacceptable way of making changes.