Blue Iris?

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
If all goes according to Stern Show happenstance, she won't die until Thursday afternoon. It'll give the gang something to talk about when they get back on Monday.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
Has she actually died? I thought the News Brief said she is on Life Support, no?

Lack of oxygen and brain damage - her husband said he was still deciding what to do. But I doubt she'll be getting up to kiss Artie again no matter what.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
I still find it creepy talking about someone who's clinically alive in the past tense. Maybe it's just my grieving process? :idunno:

hexagram

Medicinal & Recreational.
Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Lisa explained that while she was being kept on life support, her doctors claim she has no cognition left in her brain.

She's no longer with us in any sense. Even if she did recover, she would be a vegetable. Her husband will pull the plug eventually. It's the right thing to do in my opinion.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
That's dated yesterday - as of today's reports, she is still on life support, with a DNR order if her heart stops.

I think you're correct. It's amazing that the info, at this point, is still sketchy.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
I know this is brutal, but Howard was at his evil, uncaring best this morning when pitching the Weekend With Blue Iris movie. Could you just see Blue's dead weight drowning Robin after dragging her off the Jet Ski, then her lifeless, white hand out the window at a Burger King in Delaware, ready to accept Artie's stash? Bad taste, but funny just the same.

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
I know this is brutal, but Howard was at his evil, uncaring best this morning when pitching the Weekend With Blue Iris movie. Could you just see Blue's dead weight drowning Robin after dragging her off the Jet Ski, then her lifeless, white hand out the window at a Burger King in Delaware, ready to accept Artie's stash? Bad taste, but funny just the same.

I thought that was just funny, although a kind of tired premise....it was much funnier and more sinsiter when Howard pitched Weekend at OJ's where is dragging around Nicole and Ron (the best line of it that I still can't get out of my head is Fred saying in the OJ voice "Hang Dead" when Ron is surfing).

I think Howard was at his evil, uncaring best when the death of Kenneth Keith Kallenback happened. He was sort of like "Oh!" and was stranged out by Steve Langford caring.....In Howard's defense, it might have been late on a Thursday, and he had the Hamptons Fever!