*Bloop*, are you still listening?

nillam1

Sep 14, 2009
I friggen hate this feature!!!!!!!!!! Just when you get comfortable, *BLOOP* it makes that stupid sound. 1.5 hrs is not long enough, I remember when streaming sirius started, it was so much better not having to confirm you are listening. :idunno:

hexagram

Medicinal & Recreational.
Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Xbox 360 + SIRIUS = :fallinlove:

I've been listening to SIRIUS XM Chill, uninterrupted. No pop-ups for me! :)

I'm not sure if you own an Xbox 360, but for Windows, have you tried stream_ON?

Last edited:

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Stream_On was a fantastic alternative to circumvent that pop-up bullshit.

Just be careful with it now, as it's had some bugs/malfunctions in the last upgrade.

nillam1

Sep 14, 2009
Xbox 360 + SIRIUS = :fallinlove:

I've been listening to SIRIUS XM Chill, uninterrupted. No pop-ups for me! :)

I'm not sure if you own an Xbox 360, but for Windows, have you tried stream_ON?

Never heard of this, thanks! :clap: I am listening online through my PC with windows vista.

Argji

Oct 14, 2008
Oklahoma City, OK
Can't stand the big BLOOP and uninspired Online interface.

Stream_on seems to work fine for me on XP Professional.

I did try to load it on the wife's Vista-based laptop and couldn't even install it.
Vista sucks though and I hate it.

nillam1

Sep 14, 2009
Can't stand the big BLOOP and uninspired Online interface.

Stream_on seems to work fine for me on XP Professional.

I did try to load it on the wife's Vista-based laptop and couldn't even install it.
Vista sucks though and I hate it.

I just installed stream on and net 1.1, do I have to do anything to make it work? or will it work by itself.

nillam1

Sep 14, 2009
AH, stream on asks for my username and password! I'm not sure if I trust this, is it OK?

hexagram

Medicinal & Recreational.
Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Did it install successfully? If it did, then you should be all set.

Put in your SIRIUS user ID and password in the upper left corner, and check the Remember and Auto-Login boxes (if you want the program to save your user name/password and automatically log you in when you run the program).

"Add Favorite" adds the channel you're currently listening to your favorites list (which is located in the "Category" drop-down).

"Manage Favorites" is to remove a channel from your list (double click to remove).

"S-Store" will store the ID of the song you're listening to at the time in your "Song List".

"A-Store" will store the ID of the artist you're listening to at the time in your "Artist List".

"Manage Stored Songs" is to remove an artist or song from your list (double click to remove).

Checking the A-Seek (artist) or S-Seek (song) boxes will have the program actively seek artists and songs that you've stored in your list and the program will inform you when they're playing on another channel.

The tone check box will have the program emit a 'tone' when a favorite song or artist is playing now.

I think I covered everything... Let me know if you're stuck or if you have any questions.

nillam1

Sep 14, 2009
Did it install successfully? If it did, then you should be all set.

Put in your SIRIUS user ID and password in the upper left corner, and check the Remember and Auto-Login boxes (if you want the program to save your user name/password and automatically log you in when you run the program).

"Add Favorite" adds the channel you're currently listening to your favorites list (which is located in the "Category" drop-down).

"Manage Favorites" is to remove a channel from your list (double click to remove).

"S-Store" will store the ID of the song you're listening to at the time in your "Song List".

"A-Store" will store the ID of the artist you're listening to at the time in your "Artist List".

"Manage Stored Songs" is to remove an artist or song from your list (double click to remove).

Checking the A-Seek (artist) or S-Seek (song) boxes will have the program actively seek artists and songs that you've stored in your list and the program will inform you when they're playing on another channel.

The tone check box will have the program emit a 'tone' when a favorite song or artist is playing now.

I think I covered everything... Let me know if you're stuck or if you have any questions.

Thanks, it works, I am just debating entering my username and password. Is it safe?

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Safe as a swiss cheese condom...

Hehe.... it's all good. Plenty of people use it and no one has had any identity theft or account issues.