Blocked at Work a HUGE bummer!!!

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
well some of you may remember me from the last forum where i posted a ton. i would spend a lot of time at work on the site and it really was cool to listen to stern and be on the site at work. made the day go by a lot faster.

well...the reason i have so few posts here is because this site (DRC) is blocked on my work computer. sucks thst the old site would run at work and this one does not. even more, when i try to go to this site at work it gives me the top of the site with them name and "home, dorums, and contact" buttons but it wont let me connect to them. also, under the top to the page it gives me this cryptic message. i dont really remember it exactly but it says something like the site is forbidden or condemned on my work computer. next time im at work ill check it out again and report back exactly.

i have a phone that goes online but its not a blackberry/iphone so i get a mobile web version of most sites and using that it wont let me sign n here either. ehh:(

i guess there is not much that can be done about all this nonsense but i just wanted to vent. this site is lots of fun and i guess i will just have to make more time for it at home.

-jhdkk

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I made friends with my IT guy. He gave me the network settings to get around the firewall that has the filter on it. I get to go through the firewall without the filter.

ALWAYS BUY YOUR IT GUY BEER!

And welcome to the DRC SXMN.