Bleeped Parts of the Show Today and Yesterday

JoeTan

Oct 14, 2008
There was a bleep during the WHO KNOWS HOWARD BEST bit. Robin was saying something and it cuts to Fred's canned laughter fading out.

Today, I don't know what happened but did they bleep the entire bit when the girl wouldn't go through with it....or something like that????

Chrissyb

Oct 14, 2008
Massachusetts
This morning they decided to "bleep" the girl and the doctor during the replay.. I'm not sure about the Howard Knows Best segment.

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
Today, I don't know what happened but did they bleep the entire bit when the girl wouldn't go through with it....or something like that????

she wouldn't show her vage, so they decided to delete all the plugs from the replay

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
she wouldn't show her vage, so they decided to delete all the plugs from the replay

haha thats great!! when i read a thread that talks about dumping out i usually fear the worst, so this was great to hear!

-jhdk

GrĂĽpsaar

DRC Forum Bum
Oct 11, 2008
Anytown, WI
www.youtube.com
I tuned in right at the end of the segment apperently, the screen read "No Labia, No airtime..."

And it sounded weird, Howard was talking about people faces coming out of vaginas, and having gary do something..I was lost, and mad I missed the original version and the replay of it.

Davis

Oct 10, 2008
What time was the bit done today (the bit that was bleeped)? I have the first 4 hours recorded, at least I should.

JoeTan

Oct 14, 2008
Heard it too! That was great. I think Bababooey knew that the bit was going to bomb and then it did. Did they even let them walk out of the studio or did he hit the eject button?!?! Talk about FAST EXIT!

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
I have to hand it to Howard. Taking that segment and having Baba Booey put his lips through panties isn't exactly making gold out of s**t, but it is making something out of nothing. Too bad I have to watch it on Howard TV to fully appreciate it.

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
YES! Bark is here!

sign-Cowbell.130124930_std.jpg

Blitz71

Oct 12, 2008
Elizabethtown, PA
www.myspace.com
So they then went into an impromptu bit?

She was there because she was going to have labiaplasty. She was suppose to show her labias today as the "Before" and then come in after she had them done for an "After". She decided not to show them and she, along with her doctor, immediately got booted. I mean fast! Then the gang started horsing around and wanted Babba Booey to put panties on his face and his lips would be like labias.

Davis

Oct 10, 2008
Oh, I was wondering what happened when they were booted (the panties thing). I just turned on the replay; it is about to start from the beginning of the show. The intro stuff is on now.