Billy Joel's Divorce war.

sodomite

Banned
Apr 28, 2009
No wonder Howard hasn't been talking about double-dating with the Joels this year...

BILLY JOEL DIVORCE WAR

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/bill...elebrity/66592

Billy Joel is secretly preparing for a bitter divorce battle over his $100 million fortune, say sources.

The ENQUIRER recently revealed that the Piano Man's 27-year-old wife had started a cozy relationship with a fashion designer young enough to be the musician's son.

"Billy is furious at the prospect of being two-timed by Katie Lee," divulged a close source."If he gets proof she's been cheating, he'll divorce her real fast.

"He signed Katie Lee to a prenup when they married in 2004, but he's preparing for a nasty $100 million divorce battle!"

THE ENQUIRER recently disclosed that Joel - who turns 60 on May 9 - was advised by close pals to dump gorgeous Katie Lee when his tour ends in November. For nearly a year, she's been spotted out with hunky Israeli-born designer Yigal Azrouel, 36.

After The ENQUIRER ripped the lid off the comfy relationship, the close source said Katie Lee told Billy they "need to spend time together" while he takes a break from his tour.

"Katie Lee is fearful she's driven Billy away," explained the close source. "Billy feels betrayed because he's given her everything to keep her happy.

"When Katie Lee found his $32 million Long Island mansion 'dull and boring,' he purchased a cool $6 million condo in Manhattan so she could entertain her young friends. Then she wanted a beach house, and Billy paid a whopping $16.5 million for an oceanfront home.

"Billy also helped her land a gig as host of the first season of Top Chef in 2006, and he's helping her open a restaurant.

"But pals have told him Katie Lee has been playing him for a fool. They've agitated him by saying, 'This is how she's repaying you.'

"He says, 'If this is true, she won't get a penny!'" I wonder if this will be talked about on the show ? probably not.:idunno:

Attachments

• katie-lee-joel-and-beth-ostrovsky.jpg
    katie-lee-joel-and-beth-ostrovsky.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 46

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
I thought it was Katie Lee with a horsie at first. Ha~ :eek:

you guys are hot stuff...you'd eat through a yard of her shit just to get to the other side...course at the rate she shits you might have to wait a year

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
Howard might not want Beth to pal around with her anymore, she might poison Beth's mind like Jackie would poison Artie's mind.

Howard certainly doesn't want Billy Joel's soon to be ex-wife filling Beth's head with ideas.

Grüpsaar

DRC Forum Bum
Oct 11, 2008
Anytown, WI
www.youtube.com
you guys are hot stuff...you'd eat through a yard of her shit just to get to the other side...course at the rate she shits you might have to wait a year

I'm sorry, but from THAT picture, I'd even have to disagree. However, knowing how she usually looks, I definetly wouldn't complain. But that is a picture that really makes me woozy.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008

Sorry, nope. :2funny:

She really doesn't do it for me.

JYJr

Nov 9, 2008
Alexandria, VA
No wonder Howard hasn't been talking about double-dating with the Joels this year...

The ENQUIRER recently revealed that the Piano Man's 27-year-old wife had started a cozy relationship with a fashion designer young enough to be the musician's son.

THE ENQUIRER recently disclosed that Joel - who turns 60 on May 9 - was advised by close pals to dump gorgeous Katie Lee when his tour ends in November. For nearly a year, she's been spotted out with hunky Israeli-born designer Yigal Azrouel, 36.

So, she's dating a guy who is young enough to be his son? But he is 9 years older than her! :rolleyes:

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD

Well, when the wife is young enough to be his daughter, I think the ages for the two youngsters fit each other fairly well. :smug: At least she won't be on the show anymore.

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
So, she's dating a guy who is young enough to be his son? But he is 9 years older than her! :rolleyes:

Exactly, what is a 60 year old man doing marring a 27 year old? I'm 35 and 27 is the youngest I am willing to date seriously.

JYJr

Nov 9, 2008
Alexandria, VA
Exactly, what is a 60 year old man doing marring a 27 year old? I'm 35 and 27 is the youngest I am willing to date seriously.
They have been married for 5 years and they started dating a year before that, when he was 54 and she was 22 and just out of college. That is bordering on creepy...

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
I thought it was Katie Lee with the joker

d2391bc6d0697f4f9db67aaff5392abd.jpg

Kaite Lee looks good though. Didn't realize she was that attractive

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: sure pal. :rolleyes:

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
forgot you're busy with this odd obsession: ONLINE PETITION TO GET EMILY TAN OFF WMC COVERAGE

wus up on dat? better yet don't bother