Big Brother is here.....

Discussion in 'NASCAR' started by mghtx, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

Not really I dont think, I kinda dropped the ball.:Smiley_wink:

2. antsie

antsie Well-Known Member

What a good son!!!:p

3. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

Hey Now, watch it girly!

4. antsie

antsie Well-Known Member

I know I know.!!!

5. Jleimer

Jleimer Active Member

I have a question for you , how many people in the government do you think not support Nascar. Because I bet everyone from the bible belt states does along with the other states that have it.

6. dpkimmel2001

dpkimmel2001 Well-Known Member

I called DirecTV about another issue this morning but I did ask them about the locals. They said that if they broadcast locals in your area, then they should already be part of your package as they're included in each of the packages they make available. If you're not receiving them then you need to contact them. If you live in an area that they don't service your locals yet, you're entitled to received their national network feeds.

7. riskybzns

riskybzns Well-Known Member

thanks dimmel for explaining it better. i just tried to dumb it down for easy.

8. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

I hope that was a joke. But if I didnt understand you, I apologize my good fellow!:Smiley_wink:

Thanks dimmel, we dummies appreciate it!:bigclap:

9. dpkimmel2001

I think that I'm in the same situation as you. I opened a DirecTV account for my parents and maintain it for them.

10. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

Its their account, but anything like this they dont wanna handle it. My dad watches MAYBE 3 channels, 1 most of the time. He hates technology advancements!:Smiley_wink:

When call waiting first came out, he wouldnt even switch it over. He would hand it to my mom or one of us and say "here, this dam thing is beeping again"! :rofl2:And wont even consider getting a cell phone. Mom has one, but he doesnt want one at all. Ol folks are funny:ignore:, but I hope I make it to that!

11. dpkimmel2001

My Mom & Dad pretty much watch one channel, Fox News. Dad likes all of the blonds in short skirts. :yesshake:

12. semipenguin

semipenguin Cheeseburger Connoisseur

I hate Fox News...:worried:

BTW, Robin Meade on CNN HLN is hotter than any woman on Fox News...:)
    Posted via Mobile Device

13. antsie

antsie Well-Known Member

My parents are the same way with call waiting. When I call them and they are on the other line, they don't switch over. Their reasoning is we saw it was you, but unlike you, we can only talk to one person on the phone at a time.
    And I say, but what if it was a emergency? And they say, but it wasn't.

Can't win, they are set in their ways LOL. But I wouldn't want it any other way. Besides, they always provide great entertainment!!!
    :yesshake:

14. riskybzns

riskybzns Well-Known Member

of course i was jokin, ya nut. what's your parents zip code and i'll help you out?

15. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

I appreciate the offer, but this story has a funny twist now. I called mom and ask if they had check to see if they were already getting them and she said "I dont know, probably not". Of course when she checked they were all there!:scared:
    You gotta love ol folks, she already called around telling everyone and laughing about it. No telling how long they have had them!

16. mghtx

mghtx 2000 Man

100% agree!!! I can hang with "ol folks" anyday. Amazing stories. That's why I love listening to Buddy because it's just like when my grandfather was still alive.

17. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

They did receive a letter from DirecTV stating that it was free for a limited amount of time. Not sure what it will cost after that.

18. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

Why is that dude?

19. semipenguin

semipenguin Cheeseburger Connoisseur

I don't want to get into politics in the NASCAR Forum, but I just don't like the way they lean...:)

20. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

Oh I get it, I lean their way too, so we might get off topic and get into trouble!:nana: