Big Box & Department Stores

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
These seem like places that could use their own thread.

I'm going with those 3 pics but there are plenty more big box stores that can be discussed here.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
This is dumb:

Walmart removes 'Impeach Trump' apparel

I bitch when they remove shirts that say things like, "boys will be boys" or whatever cause I think it's dumb and this is also dumb. In a store that sells a ton of everything, who really cares if they have 1 anti-Trump shirt?

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Really why I started this thread though is because I wanted to talk about a cheap, $16 Walmart table I just bought and love. It's a little adjustable laptop stand and I find it so convenient for my bedroom. I keep it right by the bed and it makes watching movies/TV before bed so much nicer. It's kinda silly how a somewhat junk item can so drastically make my day to day life more convenient and I thought it was worth mentioning.

This is the exact model:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstay...75035&wl11=online&wl12=51686674&wl13=&veh=sem

It's adjustable and can go as high as about 4 feet.

scotchandcigar

arrogant bastard
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
This is dumb:

Walmart removes 'Impeach Trump' apparel

I bitch when they remove shirts that say things like, "boys will be boys" or whatever cause I think it's dumb and this is also dumb. In a store that sells a ton of everything, who really cares if they have 1 anti-Trump shirt?
This is all very ironic, as Walmart is generally the choice of the red staters who have no hesitation about saving a buck by buying Chinese junk, while chanting "buy American". They sell lots of country music and profanity-scrubbed pop. Maybe the boycotters will start buying local retail :celebrate2:

Reactions: HecticArt and JHDK

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Walmart had a big round tub of toilet bowl clip on scent things and they got me. It was only like $0.75 but what a waste of pennies. I opened it up and clipped it to my toilet and it smelled disgusting. It only lasted like 10 mins before I threw it out. What a waste.

It was this:

stay away. These things smell worse, and stronger, than whatever awful odors come out of a gown man dump.

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
Walmart's in-home grocery delivery service will launch in Pittsburgh, Vero Beach and Kansas City, Missouri. Order groceries online and an employee will put them in your refrigerator when you're not home. He'll be wearing a camera so you can watch from another location. Yeah, what could possibly go wrong? "Hey, is that a gold necklace and a Rolex watch? I'll just turn off the camera for a few seconds....."

Walmart set to deliver groceries into your home

Walmart Is Almost Ready to Deliver Groceries When You're Not Home