Beyonce, Today Show

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.
If anyone can isolate the audio of Beyonce from todays show or the MP3 link that Howard played today PLEASE post it. This will help settle a long standing "discussion" in my family helping to prove that a LOT of todays popular artists CAN NOT SING.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
I've actually met both Beyonce and her mom in person many times. I used to get my hair cut at her mom's shop in Houston (they used to call me the "white boy" because I was the only white guy ever in the place). She actually can sing. She's been singing since she could walk. I think her music sucks ass, but the girl can sing.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
I've actually met both Beyonce and her mom in person many times. I used to get my hair cut at her mom's shop in Houston (they used to call me the "white boy" because I was the only white guy ever in the place). She actually can sing. She's been singing since she could walk. I think her music sucks ass, but the girl can sing.

Her mom didn't accidentally cut off your ears when she was trying to cut your hair, did she?

Just kidding...just to prove I'm kidding I will post one of those smilies....well, I would have posted one of those smilies, but they don't have ears either...I don't mean either...you know what I mean.......don't you?

:eek:

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I'd love to find it too. I thought they said it was on Youtube but I couldn't find it. Google also didn't turn up anything.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
I just heard it this morning.

Looks like someone beat me to it. Just needed the right search term: Beyonce board feed

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdcrLqr-bTE]YouTube - Howard Stern Show - Stern comments on Beyonce's board feed[/ame]

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
I've heard this tape before (months ago) and people laughed it off as a goof (and these are people that do not like Beyonce). Hey, if it gets Howard a decent guest, let him say what he wants.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
Anyone can say they altered it. Enrique Iglesias could've said the same thing...

I won't believe it until she comes in and sings LIVE for Howard.

:chicken:

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
Anyone can say they altered it. Enrique Iglesias could've said the same thing...

I won't believe it until she comes in and sings LIVE for Howard.

:chicken:
I don't think Beyonce's career is going that badly! What a joke that he feel for this just like "Blonde Star". Embarrassing....

Wayne Edwards

Oct 13, 2008
I don't think Beyonce's career is going that badly! What a joke that he feel for this just like "Blonde Star". Embarrassing....

For a translation of this post send $9.95 to Translation Of Vinny's Post, Spellcheck Nevada, 0U812.

Just kidding, Vinny:p