Beth can't get in the Sirius Building

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Dear God, can you imagine the wrath that Howard unloaded OFF THE AIR on the people that screwed this one up?

Beth had to wait a few minutes to get into the building because her name wasn't on the list. Oh my god, Howard will probably have somebody fired over this.

By the way, kudo's to the security guards for doing their jobs. Hank must have paid them $20 to not let her in and keep her off the air.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
What? Something negative happened towards Howard?

:2funny::party:
:woohoo:

:drink:

LOL @ SECURITY GUARD thread here

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
:wah: WWWWWAAAAAAAAA! MY PRINCESS WIFE HAD TO WAIT!!! WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAA. :wah:

Poor beth :rolleyes:

:wah:

I find it quite humorous, but that is a little rediculous howards wife needs to be on a list

:wah: my wife came home and she was drunk and having fun :wah: she is supposed to sit home and do nothing with me :wah:

what a baby. hilarious

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
:wah: WWWWWAAAAAAAAA! MY PRINCESS WIFE HAD TO WAIT!!! WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAA. :wah:

Poor beth :rolleyes:

:wah:

I find it quite humorous, but that is a little rediculous howards wife needs to be on a list

:wah: my wife came home and she was drunk and having fun :wah: she is supposed to sit home and do nothing with me :wah:

what a baby. hilarious

I was hoping you could add a few more crybaby faces. I don't think you used nearly enough. :p

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.
Why would Howard bitch about someone doing their job and it would really be messed up IF someone lost their job over this, I would loose ALL respect for Howard.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
im suprised howard just doesnt' get her a sirius ID badge. that would solve the problem. not that its protocol, but im sure they would do it to appease the king

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
im suprised howard just doesnt' get her a sirius ID badge. that would solve the problem. not that its protocol, but im sure they would do it to appease the king

I'm more surprised that Ron & Fez (not to mention Opie) never got issued badges. Kind of makes you feel wanted at your new home. :bigcry:

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
It's truly ponderous how people LOVE hank giving Howard shit cuz they miss the old angry Howard, but as soon as he gets angry, he's an asshole for acting that way...

hank-the-dwarf

Oct 12, 2008
Baltimore Md
It's truly ponderous how people LOVE hank giving Howard shit cuz they miss the old angry Howard, but as soon as he gets angry, he's an asshole for acting that way...
That's kinda like Saying Tyra Banks is a fat retard that is scared of dolphins and a few months later saying she is great.:peace:

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
If you guys remember........ Howard said he was not mad at the security guards. He was pissed at his people yet again. Please go back and listen.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
If you guys remember........ Howard said he was not mad at the security guards. He was pissed at his people yet again. Please go back and listen.

They only hear what they want to hear. And in the case of Hank, since he said yesterday that he doesn't listen to Howard, he hears what he wants to hear while hearing nothing at all.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA

I heard the original discussion and while Howard did absolve the security guards of wrongdoing, he was super pissed about the situation. I don't want everyone to go off in the wrong direction, I was simply trying to point out how pissed Howard was that his wife couldn't get in the building and how he takes this as a personal slight.

Please continue.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
I heard the original discussion and while Howard did absolve the security guards of wrongdoing, he was super pissed about the situation. I don't want everyone to go off in the wrong direction, I was simply trying to point out how pissed Howard was that his wife couldn't get in the building and how he takes this as a personal slight.

Please continue.

I work at a place that is 10 times more concerned with security than Sirius, I'm at 1/100th the level of Howard, and if they ever stopped my girlfriend at the front door and gave her a hard time without notifying me or my department, heads would roll. And she's not a publicly known figure like Beth, trust me.

Just my little anecdote. Now don't let it get in the way of the jealousy . . . ahhh . . . errrm . . . dislike of what Beth brings to the show.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Don't look now, but with all the non-verbal communication going on, I think Hank and Robby just may be soulmates. Ain't love grand!!?? :fallinlove: