Beth and "True Beauty" reality show

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
So the big reveal the other day was Beth is going to be on "True Beauty" on ABC, which I think is a mid-season replacement show. Y'know, just by coincidence, one of the producers is Tyra Banks, Howard's new favourite person.

Another producer is Ashton Kutcher - that's great, because remember how glowing Howard was toward Ashton's movie "Spread", despite all the negative reviews and burning at the box office?

Total freaky coincidence, all of it!

Spokker

Jan 15, 2009
Holy shit the show isn't real and Stern is just a phony? I'm shitting myself and eating it.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Sounds like another dumb reaikty show. I hate reailty shows.
That being said, people kiss ass all the time in Hollywood this isn't anything new. It's how it works lol. No conspiricy to see here.

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
So the big reveal the other day was Beth is going to be on "True Beauty" on ABC, which I think is a mid-season replacement show. Y'know, just by coincidence, one of the producers is Tyra Banks, Howard's new favourite person.

Another producer is Ashton Kutcher - that's great, because remember how glowing Howard was toward Ashton's movie "Spread", despite all the negative reviews and burning at the box office?

:roflmao: Howard has turned into such an ass kisser since he meet beth-o. IIRC he used to BAG on Ashton and Tyra, now they are his best friends :rolleyes:

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
If Artie starts kissing Ashton Kutcher's ass then you'll know something's up, because from what I can tell, he's one of Artie's most hated Hollywood celebrities.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
I just wish Hank would chime in with his horse face comments.

I always love those.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
is it me, or is beth's "acting" career about the same level as jackie the jokeman's ex wife's nancy?

I loved it when Jackie let that "nancy/beth" comment fly when he was on the phone to Howard last month. I wonder if Artie would ever dare puncture the protective inner circle chain like that with a good helping of ball busting on his boss like that?