BestBuy is getting ready for launch of SiriusXM Tour 360L plug and play radio

Satradiodude

Aug 7, 2011
Looks like BB is getting ready for the launch of the radio that I think allot of people have been waiting for by offering features in the Onyx Plus while combining the ability to listen to all on line, Xtra, and Pandora features.

Here is the link, and also if you scroll below you will find links for the quick start guide and manual that should answer all questions regarding between Satellite and Wifi/Internet connections.

I did glance fast and noticed that Tunestart is for on line channels only, Tunescan and Tunemix do not look to be available that is features on the Onyx plus (Which would make sense if a user has a mix of satellite and On-line channels as favorites, and you lose the internet connection I would assume)

Enjoy! :)

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
No home dock eh? I'll stick with my old portable even though I can't get any frkn terrestrial signal anymore

Satradiodude

Aug 7, 2011
I believe the existing docks/ and the boombox (From the Onyx series) will work with the 360L

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Cool. It’s been a while since a full feature radio has been released.
What’s the deal with the separate remote?

It would be nice if they actually marketed it.

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
Finally added it to the website. We have them coming in Monday. The Free shipping on it will be Fedex 2nd Day so if anyone orders between now and Monday you will get it Wednesday. The price will hold firm at $149.99 from all the retailers in the short term.

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
This thing is for cars only? Or will there be a home dock? Sounds and looks cool. If it was portable as well I'd look at it.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
It sounds like it works with older home docks. If I've got it right, there are adapters that come with it that allow you to use your old home docks......I guess we'll find out soon if it will have it's own home dock like the remote.
I'm not seeing anything yet that shows if it will buffer your stations like the Lynx.

Satradiodude

Aug 7, 2011
It sounds like it works with older home docks. If I've got it right, there are adapters that come with it that allow you to use your old home docks......I guess we'll find out soon if it will have it's own home dock like the remote.
I'm not seeing anything yet that shows if it will buffer your stations like the Lynx.
There will be a Home kit Model:SXDH4 that looks like it will replace SXDH3 - You can use the Home kit from SXDH3 but you are better off waiting till SXDH4 is available as it will have 2 remotes included- (1 for the Tour specifically, and the basic remote that is already included in the SXDH3 for the other existing line of receivers: Onyx Plus, Onyx EZR, Onyx EZ, Onyx, Edge, XpressRCi, XpressRC, XpressR, Stratus 7, Stratus 6, Stratus 5,

If you are refering to the "My Library" feature on the Lynx- This radio does not have the buffering capability-

Reactions: HecticArt

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
That's a drag that it doesn't have the buffering feature. I do use that from time to time, but with as much music as you can dump on a cell phone these days, I suppose that I'll be able to get by without it.