1. Hectic Art has been promoted to Admin. See the thread in the News section.

Best Unintentional(?) Burn on Mon. Jul. 18

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by RDog, Jul 19, 2011.

1. RDog

RDog New Member

During the first hour...

Howard (barely enthused): "I'm into photography... I'm learning Photoshop..."

Robin: "Still? You've been talking about this for months."

:bigthumbup:

2. Similar Threads: Best Unintentional()
    Forum Title Date
    Howard Stern Random "best Of" Stuff Sunday at 10:27 PM
    Howard Stern Captain Janks Is The Best Aug 25, 2014
    Howard Stern Best Incarnation of Van Halen? Oct 31, 2013
    Howard Stern So now they're doing Wrap Up shows for the best of specials? Jul 8, 2013
    Howard Stern Callers asking about Robin......are they the dumbest people on the planet? Jan 23, 2013

3. beaniemac

beaniemac Well-Known Member

anyone catch gary accident let it slip that he wanted to stay at howard's mansion for another day so he could bowl (oops!) and swim.

why is the bowling alley such a big secret tho?
  4. RDog

RDog New Member

That's a good question, but it does seem like they've all been told not to mention the bowling alley. I guess it is pretentious, but then again, Howard's rich, everyone knows it, it's not like THAT'S what's going to alienate the audience at this point.
  5. beaniemac

beaniemac Well-Known Member

howard's manhattan penthouse is like 8000 square feet. he could just as easily put a couple bowling lanes in there as well.
  6. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

As long as they're low-flow lanes, like the toilets.
  7. RDog

RDog New Member

Do you think Howard even bowls? I have a hard time imagining him doing it and enjoying it. I thought he built the house from scratch, so it's probably not the case that the alleys were already installed...?
  8. Bark

Bark 143

He probably doesn't want Scott to come over. He would want to if he could bowl there.