Best Overall Channel for...

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
...and family oriented Labor Day Deck party?

:idunno:

I'm trying to think of one everyone will enjoy.

Suggestions?

Pick one for a while, then switch to something more adult later on as the kiddies leave?

HELP!?!:shifty:

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
Escape - beautiful music for the masses... :right:

Seriously, or Siriusly, I'd say The Pulse if your crowd is a bit younger, or Classic Rewind if they're a bit older.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Escape - beautiful music for the masses... :right:

Seriously, or Siriusly, I'd say The Pulse if your crowd is a bit younger, or Classic Rewind if they're a bit older.

Hey, those are some damn fine suggestions! Thanks.

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
Yeah, if you play the Pulse you know they're going to play "I'm Yours" at least 5 times during the party...

Try the Blend, older and newer stuff.... Alt Nation is also a good summer soundtrack, Hits 1 could also be good, and BPM would throw them off... I would also go Octane:bigthumbup:

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
You could play the Spectrum too. I never listen to this station but it seems pretty bland and non offensive.

But, I think Classic Rewind, the Pulse or Sirius Hit's 1 woudl be your best bet.

xan_user

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Nor-Cal
Record 5-6 hours of it to your HDD so you can FF if need be.
I have a dishnet DVR so i just record a few hours of sirius on that for party playback.

Or just go with what ever the SAG station is now. :D

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Record 5-6 hours of it to your HDD so you can FF if need be.
I have a dishnet DVR so i just record a few hours of sirius on that for party playback.

Or just go with what ever the SAG station is now. :D

I'm currently recording lots of music on my XMp3. Hopefully, I'll have time to FF through the stuff I don't like.

I guess we'll see what mood I'm in and what's playing that day. The Blend should be cool for a while but I see myself changing it throughout the day.

Argji

Oct 14, 2008
Oklahoma City, OK
Just make sure that if it is Alt Nation to watch out for any "comments" from Madison or A.D.

If we're in the car with the kids when one of those two come on, the volume goes down......

Have a good one!

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
I'm almost contemplating The Coffee House for after hours mellow chilling. Probably will round-robin through the other suggested channels during the day.