"best of..." shows record question

johnbom

Oct 25, 2008
South Carolina
I will be unable to listen to all of SS tomorrow afternoon. I have a soloist and a sportster 4. Anyone know of a way to record off of that so I can listen to it at my convenience over the weekend?

Also, I think TMD is having Best of... shows on Thursday and Friday.

Thanks!

JoeTan

Oct 14, 2008
Someone wake me up if they play the show where Stern was pretending to be his parents having sex. I'M PARTING THE HAIRS!

God dam I almost shit when I heard that for the first time....and the next 50times after that...and then the prank call...and the 50th time I've heard it today.

johnbom

Oct 25, 2008
South Carolina
Someone wake me up if they play the show where Stern was pretending to be his parents having sex. I'M PARTING THE HAIRS!

God dam I almost shit when I heard that for the first time....and the next 50times after that...and then the prank call...and the 50th time I've heard it today.

Sirius Speedway....

Who cares about Howard Stern?

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
I moved your thread. This is more of a hardware question than it is a NASCAR question :right:

Maybe someone can help you out in this forum :idea:

:)

shabadoo25

Oct 12, 2008
I will be unable to listen to all of SS tomorrow afternoon. I have a soloist and a sportster 4. Anyone know of a way to record off of that so I can listen to it at my convenience over the weekend?

Also, I think TMD is having Best of... shows on Thursday and Friday.

Thanks!

Do you really think that 'Sirius Speedway' has enough popular appeal that you can refer to it as 'SS' and have anyone know what you are talking about?

Anyway, you need online streaming and a program like Replay A/V.